partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 08:21:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116449 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Manatee Madness
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Manatee Madness  (Read 965 times)
sandralw
Newcomer

« on: December 30, 2010, 09:16:03 AM »

I am organizing a BRAND NEW EVENT on the Mid-Western Coast of Florida.  The name is Manatee Madness Ballroom Dance Festival.  It will take place on September 17th (Events) & 18th (Congress).  It will be a small Pro/Am , Am/Am, Social Dancer events with fun mixers and Jack & Jill events along with loads of social dancing.  It will be a FUN, Affordable and Unique event.  It is open to EVERYONE who wishes to attend and it is NO COSTUME event.... We would love for everyone to wear their most Festive Florida Finery and will be giving awards for the most unique outfits of the day as well as for the evening dinner dance....

Check back for more information soon at http://www.manateemadness.com

If there are any vendors, dancers or studios interested on being on our mailing list, be sure to let us know!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:01:40 AM by elisedance » Logged
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »

Hey. Have split this from the GR topic. Because while it fits the theme, could do with its own thread.

Welcome Smiley
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »

[This should really be in both locations - its a great example of GR comps!!  I am going to copy it accross there too.]

[I've also added it to our event calendar]
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:02:12 AM by elisedance » Logged

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »

Good Luck with it. I wish you well, having run comps I am aware of the work involved. I live in australia so I will not be able to attend! Shocked

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
sandralw
Newcomer

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 07:57:25 AM »

I'm not familiar with this type of board.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm thrilled to hear!
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

I'm not familiar with this type of board.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm thrilled to hear!
I'm not qute sure what your question is - do you mean this topic?  We create a new topic for each competition highlighted on PDO - so you have your own Smiley

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 08:27:00 AM »

[Sandrawl: just click on the reply button at teh bottom of the page and you can add more information to the current topic - there is no need to start a new topic with each update - I've copied your new post below]

I'm not too sure if I"m doing this correctly... I'm very new to boards like this one. 

Manatee Madness Ballroom Dance Festival is just unveiling it's new web site.  Though many of the pages are still under construction, please bookmark it and check back often.  New info is going up almost daily!

http://www.manateemadness.com

All Pro/Am. Am/Am and Social Dancers welcome!  We will have events and loads of fun for EVERYONE!!  Sept. 17th Events - Sept 18th Congress... Championship Panel of Judges and lecturers...

Want more info?  sandra@manateemadness.com

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: