partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 23, 2014, 12:10:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116526 Posts in 1858 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  Argentine Tango (Moderators: captain jep, Rugby)
| | | |-+  TANGO THERAPY
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TANGO THERAPY  (Read 1215 times)
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« on: October 28, 2009, 01:11:49 PM »

http://www.tangotherapy.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=7

views please?

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »

Like to - but my ISP can't open the site!

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:31:09 AM »

I can open it....well dancing is therapeutic regardless of the style. It would release endorphins that would make you feel good. Tango away I say  Tongue

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
TangoDancer
Open Bronze

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 05:32:57 AM »

Coming in late to this, yet found it interesting. I have come across this many times over the years, and have come across it in other partner dance forms as well. As a dance teacher, I believe that much dance movement can be therapeutic, and as a counselor, I believe that the benefit is enhanced if/when the dancer is moving to a melody or rhythm that touches them innately. Though, many of you know my passion for tango, I have actually taught this therapy using Fox.

The most beautiful part of the dance is often found in between the steps... and in the movement within the stillness.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 04:59:07 AM »

i think this is a google conspiracy; it keeps telling me about broken links; when I dont think anything is actually wrong. There is definitely a conspiracy there.

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »

i think this is a google conspiracy; it keeps telling me about broken links; when I dont think anything is actually wrong. There is definitely a conspiracy there.
So, a hidden conspiracy.  Or a conspiracy, conspiracy.
Hmmm.  Have to look into that - but will probably fudge the truth...
C^3

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 04:39:39 AM »

I tried the site yesterday and had no luck so maybe its their server or ISP having problems

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: