partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 06:18:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116457 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  pet peeves - what drives you CRAZY
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print
Author Topic: pet peeves - what drives you CRAZY  (Read 7965 times)
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2010, 07:29:02 AM »

those little jam containers they stick on your plate of toast.
I've watched and if the customer doesn't use it they throw them back in a bin and stick them on the next person's plate - euch...

how ecological.... Tongue

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »

People in the bus who listen to music on their phones, on speaker.

If you're going to listen to crappy, trashy music, then at least have the decency to have it quiet, or to put headphones in. I don't want to have to turn up my iPod just to be able to hear my music.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2010, 08:25:35 AM »

People in the bus who listen to music on their phones, on speaker.

If you're going to listen to crappy, trashy music, then at least have the decency to have it quiet, or to put headphones in. I don't want to have to turn up my iPod just to be able to hear my music.
or play the music so loud while using headphones that have no sound exclusion (read ipod standards) that they may as well be on speaker phone

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2010, 08:26:27 AM »

here's a contrary one.  People in couples or groups who complain about singles at restaurants who are talking quietly on their cells.  Don't they realize that their conversations carry too?

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2010, 08:28:06 AM »

L: dino #3 is back - ahh, I think I will call him Addy cause he looks like a snake (adder)

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2010, 08:41:51 AM »

here's a contrary one.  People in couples or groups who complain about singles at restaurants who are talking quietly on their cells.  Don't they realize that their conversations carry too?

Haha. The single people should stop talking to themselves ^^

And yup, No. 3 is back. I shall name him that.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2010, 10:05:57 AM »

We dont, do we?
No.
That's settled then. Tongue

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2010, 03:30:44 PM »

We dont, do we?
No.

I bet you use two cell phones, one for your mouth and one for your ear Undecided

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2010, 04:29:36 AM »

Tongue RASPBERRY!

M y boss pernickifying again; I ask him to get some answers from the client so I can do my work and he picks holes about stuff he doesnt understand

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2010, 10:41:47 AM »

here's a contrary one.  People in couples or groups who complain about singles at restaurants who are talking quietly on their cells.  Don't they realize that their conversations carry too?

We dont, do we?
No.

I bet you use two cell phones, one for your mouth and one for your ear Undecided

And a third one so you can Twitter while you're talking.   Roll Eyes
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »

like, no.........

Burgess Penguin
Bronze

Quack Quack Quack Quack

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »

Butchery of the English language including:

1) Made-up words (examples I've actually seen include; "relationshiply", "trending")

2) Intentional misspelling (example:  boyz, playaz etc.) sorry, ghetto style just doesn't cut it for me in any form.

Dancing - The BEST exercise in the world and A LOT prettier than going to the gym, and CHEAPER than a therapist!

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2010, 04:50:21 AM »

Butchery of the English language including:

1) Made-up words (examples I've actually seen include; "relationshiply", "trending")

2) Intentional misspelling (example:  boyz, playaz etc.) sorry, ghetto style just doesn't cut it for me in any form.

Huzzah. My sister insists that speeeling lyk dis is kewl.

I could stab her.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2010, 04:53:01 AM »

you mean 'I cd staab er' don't you? Roll Eyes

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »

you mean 'I cd staab er' don't you? Roll Eyes

I cd stabat mater

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: