partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116399 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  About us and Welcome
| |-+  Newcomers (Moderators: QPO, cornutt, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | |-+  Greetings!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2806 times)
dancing1
pre-bronze

Sr. Championship

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »

Very witty!  As long as I am dancing he will be dancing, too! (Sorry, couldn't resist the pun!)  Just so know, someone mentioned a comfy chair at work, and my first thought was the Spanish Inquisition.  I must be a product of the same environment!

What is with the roadkill, by the way? Were you run over by someone with no floorcraft and feel like roadkill?  Wink

Welcome on board dancing1.  If your DP comes on board we can call him dancing2.

Oh yeah, I'm Rugby the sarcastic one.  I was raised on Monty Python and other British comedies so I'm a product of my t.v. upbringing.   
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »

...and you can dream of being a star  Wink  hope springs eternal in a dancer's centre! Cheesy

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
reg mods
Gold

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 09:21:25 PM »

Good to know there is another crazy person on board.  You wouldn't happen to be a Cancer or Year Of The Rat too?

The roadkill?  Oh, that's me in the morning, I'm a night person for sure.  I love early mornings but only if I can go back to bed.

Actually, it's the start of the month so time to change my avatar.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »

Good to know there is another crazy person on board.  You wouldn't happen to be a Cancer or Year Of The Rat too?

My Chiropractor is born in the sign of Cancer and born in the Year of The Rat but I would not call him crazy. He is amazing at his job and he is very educated. So if you call cancer/rats crazy then there is at least one that doesn’t fix that describtion.  Wink Cheesy

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
Rugby
reg mods
Gold

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »

He and I must be the same age and born in the same month or 12 years apart.  Do you know his age or about?

Being a chiropractor makes sense since Cancers are nurturers.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:25:24 PM by Rugby » Logged

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 10:30:29 PM »

He and I must be the same age and born in the same month or 12 years apart.  Do you know his age or about?

Being a chiropractor makes sense since Cancers are nurturers.

Yes, I know he date of birth. It is easy for me to remember. He is born in the same year as my brother and the same day as my sister. You give me your date and I will tell you his date Wink

Edward Teller
Rugby
reg mods
Gold

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 11:19:50 PM »

Sure, what the heck, June 28th 1960.

Rugby
reg mods
Gold

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 11:22:25 PM »

So what do you think of my new avatar.  My past boy Kitty chose that one because the cat looks like him.

bookworm
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

Love it, just love it!!!!  Cheesy
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

Sure, what the heck, June 28th 1960.

His is born on July 21, 1960. I think he would kill me if he knew I have told the whole world. Wink  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 11:37:58 PM by Dora-Satya Veda » Logged

Edward Teller
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

So what do you think of my new avatar.  My past boy Kitty chose that one because the cat looks like him.

Like it (none emotional and making sure I stay Vulcan). I must admit I sometimes feel like that too. Wink

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 04:11:40 AM »

I don't believe in astrology at all.  That said I'm a typical Aquarian Undecided

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 09:40:20 AM »

Waving at D!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI HI HI HI and of course WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Grin

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
dancing1
pre-bronze

Sr. Championship

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

Hey ED - As one Aquarian to another - I don't believe in astrology either!  Cheesy 

What's really amazing is that a lot of people I really connect with, I find out later that they are Aquarians too! Go figure!

I don't believe in astrology at all.  That said I'm a typical Aquarian Undecided
dancing1
pre-bronze

Sr. Championship

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

Not a Cancer, don't know about Year of the Rat - but DEFINTELY a night person!  Here are some of my favorite quotes about mornings:

Mornings wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so early.
Just because I'm vertical doesn't mean I'm concious.
There's way too early, and then there's a quarter to way too *(&^%$# early!

Love the kitty btw, I have a black kitty too!

The roadkill?  Oh, that's me in the morning, I'm a night person for sure.  I love early mornings but only if I can go back to bed.

Actually, it's the start of the month so time to change my avatar.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: