partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 01:39:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116515 Posts in 1857 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Regions
| | | |-+  Aussieland (Moderators: QPO, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | | | |-+  Aussies PDO'er get together II.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Aussies PDO'er get together II.  (Read 3872 times)
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« on: September 26, 2009, 04:05:57 AM »

Premiere get together was a success! We had lots of fun! Thank you to everyone who came to our little gathering!

So next one...AUSSIES!!!

It's going to be HUGE! I'm hoping for a day event together! Let's throw in some ideas!  Smiley
ZPomeroy
Intermediate Silver

Victoria, Australia

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 04:53:16 AM »

I'll be competing on the 10th and hoping to go and watch on the 13th Smiley

Zac

Dance is poetry written for the feet, read by the heart, and destined for the soul.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »

yes we willbe there although we have strictly masters first. we dance on the Saturday also and will be in Melbourne from the Thursday...if everyone is available on the Friday perhaps we should do something that day.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »

we are dancing both Friday and Saturday.  Won't be going on Sunday - that will be out day to do the markets and go to St Kilda for our traditional gelati and walk along the beach  Grin mummsie
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

we are dancing both Friday and Saturday.  Won't be going on Sunday - that will be out day to do the markets and go to St Kilda for our traditional gelati and walk along the beach  Grin mummsie

You are dancing Friday too? What events are you doing?

We're dancing Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »

Friday I think is just our level 4 standard.  Open events are on Saturday. :-D - mummsie
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »

It was brought to my attention that it is only 8 weeks to the Aussies. We leave on a Thursday to go to Melbourne. Anyone else getting there then? perhaps we could meet before it starts?

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »

Friday I think is just our level 4 standard.  Open events are on Saturday. :-D - mummsie

If all goes well we can dance the open in the Modern, working on the Tango so by the Aussies it should be OK...we wont be allowed to dance open for NV at the Ausssie perhaps next year. Roll Eyes

Dance Forum
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

We also go down Thursday.  We lose an hour though so not quite sure what time we will get there.  We are dancing Friday and Saturday.  One one event on Friday - Level 4 Standard.  - mummsie
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »

It was brought to my attention that it is only 8 weeks to the Aussies. We leave on a Thursday to go to Melbourne. Anyone else getting there then? perhaps we could meet before it starts?

I'm already here!  Tongue

We can catch up again when you're here this weekend for the Strictly Masters!  Smiley
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »

I'm already here!  Tongue

We can catch up again when you're here this weekend for the Strictly Masters!  Smiley

Yes we can. trying to see if we can get a lesson on Friday sometime. Comp is on Saturday from 1.00pm so will work out what we can do. We leave Sunday around 10.00 so it is a quick trip  Tongue

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 05:17:17 AM »

we must think of something that we can do before the rush starts. I will check out the times we arrive in Melb...on the Thursday perhaps we can do something for dinner or coffee just after dinner as we will need an early night. I would imagine it will be an early start. Undecided

Dance Forum
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 06:44:56 AM »

we must think of something that we can do before the rush starts. I will check out the times we arrive in Melb...on the Thursday perhaps we can do something for dinner or coffee just after dinner as we will need an early night. I would imagine it will be an early start. Undecided

Friday is an afternoon start. If I remember correctly, doors open around 2pm with first event starting at 3pm.

mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 05:31:42 PM »

nope Friday is early this year.  I think doors open around lunchtime.  Check your tickets  Cheesy  Mine are packed away ready to go.  Maybe we should try and sit close to each other at the comp as its all general seating.  We normally try and sit on the left hand side - its easier to get to the changerooms which are downstairs around the back. mummsie
maccer
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 06:27:24 PM »

Mummsie's right. The doors open at 11am on the Friday with the first event at midday. This is according to theaustralianchampionship.com.au website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: