partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116186 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dance - Links (Moderators: QPO, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | |-+  Atlantic Ballroom
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Atlantic Ballroom  (Read 860 times)
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« on: September 25, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »

Well since it is ballroom related AND a link .... I am putting it here.

So I was working on and created the new Atlantic website with help from Medira and Dream. (a HUGE help honestly). Anyway ... it still needs yet more tweaking, like fixing some minor things and need to add a links page, etc ... but overall I think it is ok until I can get it fully functional and where everyone at the studio and myself are happy with it. (need to add 2 more staff members, fix the contact page and somehow get the calendar to have a print feature .... then all it will be is maintaining on a monthly basis like the calendar, announcements, news, videos, pictures. After October's run though I think the main page for the welcome will be changed a bit as well with the wording. AND last but not least this will also have (somehow) a flash intro page that will be wicked cool ...like a t 30 to 40 second reel of all the dancers in black and white dancing, and yes there WILL be a skip intro button. heheee)

Would you take a look and tell me what ya think.

www.atlanticballroom.com

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 08:59:57 PM »

Much improved EM -  I only found one problem.  on the contact us page where there is a box to enter info the 'send' button was not visitble without paging down (some people may not find it).

Very clear and informative.  Great job.
ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »

well hopefully with the "fixes" this weekend (it should all go up today) that won't be a problem on the contact page.

There are still a few things in the works that will make it better ... but for the very immediate present ... this is what it is. and I think (and hope) it is easy to navigate, informative and helpful) =)

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »

definitely, on all three counts.  And professional looking too, I hasten to add Smiley

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: