partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 01:32:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116513 Posts in 1857 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Funstuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Plus One
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Plus One  (Read 2263 times)
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 03:06:35 AM »

Working in an office not far from the river eight (and not the euphrnines) I have the fourdom to threetle to the park at lunchtime and enjoy a game of elevenis. My elevennis partners ( mixed trebles) were debnining the meaning of life and whether the answer really was forty-three. Two argued a determinstic case and that our lives are fivetold but playing elevennis he offers no quinter.

Of course if two were playing Minus two then two would become love ( think about it!!)

Good two, just love it....

dont you mean Fifteen it?  Wink

Alright Dontwo, you got me Wink

:lol:

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »

this is a fantastic four-ad - lets not stop now!   Cheesy

Do not go gently into that good night ...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 08:47:39 AM »

The author Elevenesee Williams famous for the film A Potato named Desiree had no connection with the sequel MASH.
Two flew Over the Cuckoos Nest suffered form Twonanism. Thirteen Angry Men and the Seventh Sense are also favourites.

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »

“Triseleven ” said Coleleven as he took a bid of the marinineted herring “You look twoderful threenight. You never looked so beautiful befive. Triseleven really looked twoderful in spite of the illness from which she had not yet recupernineted. “Yes” repeated Coleleven, “You really look twoderful, but you have three of the saddest eyes that I have ever seen.”

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »

"Time I nine" , said CJ, as he deep sevened the idea of yet another meeting

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 09:02:55 AM »

The Elevenacious hope that mankind clings to is that of the soul mate. But  a fivegone conclusion is that we all die alone. If two considers the post mortem options there are four possibilities; heaven, nothing or reincarnation. Bring on the Five Riders of the Apocalypse

captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

So that doesnt include Mort then?   Cheesy

It was a cold April morning, and the clocks struck fourteen. Winston, on his way to the cigar shop, twodered whether he could affived his usual King George  Wink. A bus rushed by, advertising Five Divorces and an Afterlife. He sighed, thinking that his wife did actually bear a striking resemblance to SingleFace...

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »

I went to the dentish because my threeth hurt.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: