partnerdanceonline.com
October 02, 2014, 02:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tripudio's random blabber...  (Read 1994 times)
Tripudio
Newcomer

wat r u talkin bout Mr?

« on: September 13, 2009, 06:32:05 AM »

*sigh* This is what happens when you agree to join a site because of a friend...  Poor, innocent people read about some randoms problems and life, even though they could be out there enjoying their lives, well I shall try and write this in the most intriguingly interesting way I can... which might be a challenge...

School = Boring
Kitten = Evil
Dancing = Seems stuck in some kind of vortex, never to see a comp in the near future again...
Emotions = Highly depressed about people and my emotions... hehehe, paradox!  Wink
Love Life = Refer to Emotions  Sad

Hmm... what am I writing???

I KNOW! One of my best friends got a pet rat... try faking genuine happiness about their 'cuteness', it's hard...  Lips sealed

All my friends seem to be having very interesting, if no fanastic, times in their lives atm... two of them just got engaged, I know you know that 'SwingWaltz'... two of them finally broke up, I know that sounds mean but they were possibly the worst couple... EVER! And here I am stuck with reality... and I hate it... Cry  Angry

So, you want something exciting? I'm going to India next year! From the middle of November to the middle of December Eloise, my best friend, and I shall be hiking in the himalayas and helping orphans! YAY! I'm sooo excited! Not so excited about the price though... $6300 is a LOT of money... I could get a car with that! Undecided

And so I shall conclude this ridicule of a blog with a good quote... "It's better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with the psycho for the rest of your life!" Cheesy
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »

hi there TPD (everyone gets shortened - most of us are only 18 inches tall Tongue)  great to see you here and always nice to have more SW friends too. 

You wrote: 'And so I shall conclude this ridicule of a blog with a good quote... "It's better to have loved and lost than to be stuck with the psycho for the rest of your life!" '

That is so true - I did something rather similar (not a psycho but another related class) and it took me over 20 yrs to fix the problem.  The old saying goes well: "Marry in haste, repent at leisure."

Do drop a line in the newcomers area too please - its the best way to meet everyone.

And welcome again:)
ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 06:45:59 AM »

Oh dear...
Tripudio
Newcomer

wat r u talkin bout Mr?

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 06:49:56 AM »

Thanks EE... yeah I found the quote on facebook whilst seriously angry at a guy who... lets just call him a mistake... and SW is gonna pester me for ages now coz of that... *gulps*

I was going to 'drop a line in the newcomers area' but was highly unsure as to what to write... when i comes to partner dance styles I do New Vogue and Standard, but I'm not a registered competitor, I have no partner as of lately...

And I should stop writing here because I have an entire project due tomorrow and I have barely started... grr...

Tongue SwingWaltz Tongue indeedy

Thanx,
TPD -as you put it
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 06:53:53 AM »

Oh dear...
Huh

SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

TPD, I LOVE your writing! So deep and mature...for your age  Grin I read some more of your writings on DeviantArt. They are beautiful! Keep writing!

It's kind of weird having to referr you as TPD when I actually know you! LOL How long have we known eachother for anyway?  Roll Eyes
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

*sigh* This is what happens when you agree to join a site because of a friend...  Poor, innocent people read about some randoms problems and life, even though they could be out there enjoying their lives, well I shall try and write this in the most intriguingly interesting way I can... which might be a challenge...

Ginger, is that you?   Grin  Sorry, inside joke... Welcome to PDO, Tripudio.  And be assured that this site isn't restricted to high-level competitors, or competitors at all, actually.  I compete some, but most of my dancing is social dancing. 
Medira
Administrator
Open Bronze

Photo thanks to http://www.marcialeeder.com

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 10:24:22 AM »

we wont bite much. I promise.
And some of us only upon request. Wink

Welcome to the party Tripudio!

People can be divided into three classes: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen and the overwhelming majority who have no idea what has happened - Warren Miller's "Off The Grid"
dream a little dream
Silver

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 10:57:33 AM »

You two are sick and deranged and I am proud to call you my friends!

Don't forget to listen to the nightengale.
ZPomeroy
reg mods
Intermediate Silver

Victoria, Australia

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 07:02:42 AM »

Welcome TPD, your life sounds almost the same as mine Roll Eyes

Zac

Dance is poetry written for the feet, read by the heart, and destined for the soul.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 08:49:55 AM »

Gotta ask: why does a female choose a guy's face for an avatar?  You do realize that many will think you are male and you will probably be innundated with partner tryout requests Cheesy

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »

On another site I have a David Tennant avatar...because he's so awesome. I may change it to Enrique Iglesias though, because he's hot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: