partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116187 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Halloween 2009
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2009  (Read 547 times)
MusicChica
Intermediate Silver

« on: September 01, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

Well, since it's now September ( Shocked ), that means Halloween is offically next month.  And since the Halloween party at my dance studio is a majorly huge deal, I've got to start thinking about my costume already so I can come up with something fantastic!  Problem: I don't have any ideas!

So, what are everybody's plans for Halloween this year?  Got any great costume ideas for me?  LOL!
Medira
Administrator
Open Bronze

Photo thanks to http://www.marcialeeder.com

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Oh geez...I haven't even thought about Hallowe'en yet.  I don't know if I'll have anything going on yet and no costume ideas either.

What are your studio parties usually like?

People can be divided into three classes: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen and the overwhelming majority who have no idea what has happened - Warren Miller's "Off The Grid"
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

I would lile to go to a Halloween dance this year.  If my Cleopatra outfit will fit I would like to wear it this year if we go to a dance.  My DP is a bit of a bah hum bug when it comes to Halloween so I doubt he would get dressed up.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 11:23:03 AM »

I'm going as an Uruk Hai

with a big chopper!

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »

I guess I could go without sleep for a week and turn up to the studio.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: