partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2014, 09:44:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116483 Posts in 1856 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Halloween 2009
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2009  (Read 658 times)
MusicChica
Intermediate Silver

« on: September 01, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

Well, since it's now September ( Shocked ), that means Halloween is offically next month.  And since the Halloween party at my dance studio is a majorly huge deal, I've got to start thinking about my costume already so I can come up with something fantastic!  Problem: I don't have any ideas!

So, what are everybody's plans for Halloween this year?  Got any great costume ideas for me?  LOL!
Medira
Administrator
Open Bronze

Photo thanks to http://www.marcialeeder.com

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Oh geez...I haven't even thought about Hallowe'en yet.  I don't know if I'll have anything going on yet and no costume ideas either.

What are your studio parties usually like?

People can be divided into three classes: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen and the overwhelming majority who have no idea what has happened - Warren Miller's "Off The Grid"
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »

I would lile to go to a Halloween dance this year.  If my Cleopatra outfit will fit I would like to wear it this year if we go to a dance.  My DP is a bit of a bah hum bug when it comes to Halloween so I doubt he would get dressed up.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 11:23:03 AM »

I'm going as an Uruk Hai

with a big chopper!

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »

I guess I could go without sleep for a week and turn up to the studio.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: