partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 05:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116186 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Kingston (Canada Dancesport)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Kingston (Canada Dancesport)  (Read 4344 times)
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Yes, thats where I got them.  By the way keep the site handy as you can get in and see all the entries and results ahead of time.  This is how I knew who was going to compete and in what ahead of time.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

I want to tell everyone that this was a great competiton.  Unfortunately a trip to the hospital with some "No way are you able to dance" news (see my blog) kept my DP and I watching instead of dancing.  I wanted to go for it anyway but my DP is far more realistic and sensible than I am and left our costumes in Toronto so that the temptation would not become too much.  The floor, warm-up area, buliding, atmosphere and everything else was top notich.  The organizers went above and beyond to fix any problems from last year and go all out for the competitors.  I heard many, many good comments and people saying that this certainly is at the top of their list for competitions to attend and I encourage everyone to give it a go. 

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 01:34:05 AM »

ee I have your DVD for you so just let me know when you are going to be at Elite and I will drop it off for you.  I only got the semi-finals of the IDSF but the DP borrowed the camera and I didn't get the finals.  I got pretty much most of all the other categories.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: