partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 07:42:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116442 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Kingston (Canada Dancesport)
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Kingston (Canada Dancesport)  (Read 5031 times)
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Yes, thats where I got them.  By the way keep the site handy as you can get in and see all the entries and results ahead of time.  This is how I knew who was going to compete and in what ahead of time.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »

I want to tell everyone that this was a great competiton.  Unfortunately a trip to the hospital with some "No way are you able to dance" news (see my blog) kept my DP and I watching instead of dancing.  I wanted to go for it anyway but my DP is far more realistic and sensible than I am and left our costumes in Toronto so that the temptation would not become too much.  The floor, warm-up area, buliding, atmosphere and everything else was top notich.  The organizers went above and beyond to fix any problems from last year and go all out for the competitors.  I heard many, many good comments and people saying that this certainly is at the top of their list for competitions to attend and I encourage everyone to give it a go. 

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 01:34:05 AM »

ee I have your DVD for you so just let me know when you are going to be at Elite and I will drop it off for you.  I only got the semi-finals of the IDSF but the DP borrowed the camera and I didn't get the finals.  I got pretty much most of all the other categories.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: