partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 05, 2015, 01:44:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
117018 Posts in 1876 Topics by 227 Members
Latest Member: scotlanddancer8
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Comp 'Stuff' (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Blackpool 2015
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blackpool 2015  (Read 423 times)
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« on: May 27, 2015, 08:39:59 PM »

Anyone keeping up to date with Blackpool. I see interesting Marks. The USA has done very well as has the eastern block countries. Australia has done OK as well and some of our expats have also done well dancing for England.  I had a quick look at the markings in the early rounds and Riccado  was not showing at the top so I dont know how this works. but final markings are not there.

I look forward to the Professional ballroom as my coach is dancing finished in the top 48 in rising star. The big guns will be out tomorrow/today depending on where you are. What concerns me is that the divide in this country for WDC and WDSF is still there, with one couple that still lives here dancing for England how does that work, there parents were dancers and still are coaches and he is so PRO WDC, they ( the competitors) live in Australia very strange.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Some guy
Silver

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »

I heard Michael and Joanna are retiring from competition. They have their farewell letter on the web.

Riccardo won't show up in the early rounds.  I think they join only in the quarter-finals since he's with the same partner as last year. 
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 11:55:29 PM »

I heard Michael and Joanna are retiring from competition. They have their farewell letter on the web.

Riccardo won't show up in the early rounds.  I think they join only in the quarter-finals since he's with the same partner as last year. 

Ok that makes sense. well he may have a chance to be the champion now! seems to go that way. I wonder if Arunas  and Katusha will retire as well

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: