partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  About us and Welcome
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Suggesting changes and improvements in PDO
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Suggesting changes and improvements in PDO  (Read 3679 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:36 AM »

We welcome suggestions for improvements both in the forum itself and in the way we run it.  However please make these in the appropriate way.  Improvements in the forum itself will usually be open (its your call) and should be posted in the 'PDO Discussions' board below.

In general there are two kinds of changes: first in 'functionality', such as a photo album, individual web pages, having email - these are add new things that we can do to the PDO software.  While we can obviously all discuss them to decide whats most important (and feasible of course) Medira is the point person for these since she actually understands how to do them Smiley

The other changes are to the contents of the forum itself and how we handle it.  Such changes include adding boards or even catagories (the largest grouping), general comments on moderation (principles not people), etc

Comments or suggestions on individuals are NEVER done in public - by either the staff or the members.  If you have an issue with a member or with the way the forum is moderated your first step should be to drop me a PM.  If I am the problem (hey, none of us are perfect and I can be outspoken) I suggest you contact either another admin or the global moderator (Rugby) and they will figure out . 

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »

Please look at my topic in PDO discussions "Whence PDO ...2011"
http://partnerdanceonline.com/index.php?action=post;board=5.0

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: