partnerdanceonline.com
October 25, 2014, 12:50:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: ThisIsNotMe's Bloggy thing  (Read 4480 times)
ThisIsNotMe
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »

Well I've been gone for like 18 months!!  But a lot has happened since then, that's for sure!
The boy is definitely still in the picture, now we've been together for close to two and a half years, and I'm very happy to announce we're engaged, and just getting into some real planning  Grin
I finished my music theatre qualification, and am now doing one in nursing (time for a real job in life!!).  I miss dancing terribly, because I don't get to do a great deal of it these days, though the fiance and I are planning on a heap of lessons before we get married, which will be FANTASTIC!!  So, now, my question is: any suggestions for a first dance song?  I'm really really set on finding one we love that we can do a proper waltz or maybe foxtrot to.
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 03:04:59 PM »

Congratulations!!!  So good to hear everything!
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 03:08:28 PM »

Wonderful news and progress!  Is your fiancee an dancer already or new to the scene?

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
ThisIsNotMe
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

He's not a dancer, but has done a lot of music theatre performance, so he has a background in movement.  And he's at least interested in dance.  I think that's probably better than having to drag him kicking and screaming!

But wow, wedding plans!  The amount of stuff to do and think about is incredible.  And the cost.....I think we both need to be working at least three jobs if we want a wedding....
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 12:38:08 AM »

i SPOKE WITH ONE OF THE LADIES AT THE STUDIO WHO TEACHES  WEDDING COUPLES SHE SAYS MICHAEL BUBLE "EVERYTHING" IS PRETTY GOOD . SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK!

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: