partnerdanceonline.com
November 23, 2014, 09:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Becca's Blatherings!!  (Read 10029 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

cooler than ice cubes Cheesy  are you rockin' girl!!

Funny, I've never come across that either.  There again, who would you compete against? Roll Eyes  But maybe, if you build it, they will formate...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »

I'm so terrible I haven't been on PDO in like a month.... thats so bad!  I've started back to school and i've just been so busy! I'm really enjoying it though! Smiley I like school... but i'll definitely be glad when I'm done with it! LOL... anyway.. I think my favorite classes this semester are Art History and Public Speaking.. which are my 2 favorite subjects other than dancing, but they don't offer dance classes at my university Tongue soooo... I hope everyone on PDO is doing well! I feel so out of the loop having been MIA for a month... lol it'll take me forever to catch up reading the posts lol... maybe after i finish my studying... Smiley Wink later!

There is ALWAYS a reason to dance! Smiley
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »

well you have to do what is best for you and your study is important.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2010, 02:22:52 AM »

I'm so terrible I haven't been on PDO in like a month.... thats so bad!  I've started back to school and i've just been so busy! I'm really enjoying it though! Smiley I like school... but i'll definitely be glad when I'm done with it! LOL... anyway.. I think my favorite classes this semester are Art History and Public Speaking.. which are my 2 favorite subjects other than dancing, but they don't offer dance classes at my university Tongue soooo... I hope everyone on PDO is doing well! I feel so out of the loop having been MIA for a month... lol it'll take me forever to catch up reading the posts lol... maybe after i finish my studying... Smiley Wink later!
nice to see you here - maybe you could suggest starting a ballroom group - raise the inter-collegiate competition aspect.  Even if you don't feel like spearheading it it might be a great way to meet other dancers (and posibly a partner Wink )...

so do drop in when you can ...
ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: