partnerdanceonline.com
July 22, 2014, 11:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Becca's Blatherings!!  (Read 8260 times)
Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

soooo dress was supposed to be here like a week ago... still not here... i HOPE HOPE HOPE it makes it through customs before OSB....

There is ALWAYS a reason to dance! Smiley
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »

oh, what a worry.... maybe we could send an official PDO negotiator Undecided

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

lol maybe so.... I mean its a dress! not a gun or something like that! why should it get stuck in customs....  Sad
... everyone cross your fingers!! LOL

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »

hiugoisdofiuh
(bit hard to type with crossed fingers)

Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »

OH!! I forgot to tell everyone! I am transfering Universities (again) and got accepted to the 3rd one yesterday!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! SOOOOO excited! and I have (finally) decided on a major after switching like half a dozen times.... **rolls eyes** LOL i'll figure it out eventually!

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2009, 03:08:22 AM »

so whats the new major and University? BTW are you working your way up?  Like how many more before Harvard? Roll Eyes

Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »

B.I.S. with concentration in Arts Administration with a minor in ethics.... before it was a double major in History and International relations, but to be honest i thought it was really boring...LOL
First I was at Converse College, Then Clemson University, now im at Georgia State University Smiley
Im not moving up.. my first school was private and out of state, then public and out of state, GSU is public and in state... LOL going from reeeaeally expensive to cheep actually Smiley

samina
Silver

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2009, 12:01:55 PM »

Im not moving up.. my first school was private and out of state, then public and out of state, GSU is public and in state... LOL going from reeeaeally expensive to cheep actually Smiley

the way to go, right? best not to launch yourself into adulthood with the kind of debt that so many students start out with, IMO.
Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »

exactly! Smiley now i'll only be poor when i'm out of school, not poor and painfully in debt! Cheesy LOL

Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »

Oh....

Can I just say something real quick....

I FREAKIN HATE ARGENTINE TANGO!!!

... wooo I feel much better.... LOL!

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »

this is why we have blogs.  they don't have to make sense Roll Eyes

Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

So the dress finally made it out of customs! It should be here tomorrow! And I seriously hope it does, because i have to perform at the studio party tomorrow... so i kinda NEED a dress.... once again.. please cross your fingers! lol

We ran smooth rounds today and it felt great! Everything feels really comfortable, and we know all our stuff well enough to change it up when we need to to get around people! Its coming together nicely! The rhythm stuff is also getting there, im not really that comfortable with changing it up yet, but then again it is rhythm and doesn't really travel a whole lot... so thats ok... had 2 lessons this morning and have two more tomorrow morning! (yay!!) I am getting so excited for competition!! My nature is sooooo competitive, lol, I try to tone it down a little so its not too over-the-top...but... oh well... competitiveness is good (as long as you are nice) right?  I've met some mean competitive people and I definitely don't want to be like that!!

5 Days until we fly to Ohio!! EEEEEEK!!!!!! **girly-happy-squeeeeel!**

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »

Hard to believe its so close - gotta stay calm ... gotta stay calm EEEEEEKKK!!
well, I tried....

SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

**girly-happy-squeeeeel!**

LOL!!!
Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2009, 02:39:01 AM »

Ok...sooo.... to be honest I really wasn't happy with how I danced this week.... I KNOW i can do better... ( I mean I did have a fever and bronchitis and taking what seems like a million and a half doctor ordered medicines). I mean I know no one can control when they get sick but why god why at osb.... mehhhhhhh Sad

.... and I was watching my videos... oh dear .... ooooooohhh dear.... wow I can do so much better than that big ol' mess... oi

But I did learn a lot! Everyone here is amazing... I was just expecting like normal competition, yeah right these people are not normal competition people.... wow!

sorry if I sound like im complaining, I really don't mean to, I had a good time regardless of the other stuff, It just that I would be lying if i said i wasn't a little bit disappointed... and I kinda feel like i let my pro down... Sad

... ok change of attitude starting now!!

It was a great experience, I learned a lot and There is always next year! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: