partnerdanceonline.com
April 17, 2014, 03:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: SwingWaltz' Diary  (Read 9986 times)
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »

No...I will NOT ask her...dates are naturally awkward.
What are dating for? To get to know the other person. And we already know eachother.

I will TELL her how I feel.
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

Yes, good idea.
But I think you should ask her too. Us traditional girls like to be asked Tongue
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 08:37:08 PM »

Thats what I thought - 10 years ago (for science).  Burnout out and lost of my incentive (not proud of it but it used to be fame, I know others may see that as a reasonable incentive but I'm an old fashioned academic at heart so the desire for fame was something I was ashamed of). 

But what do you know, its back and now its much more mature and grounded because it no longer depends on the approval of others.  Sure I still want to get into great journals etc but achieving the discovery is now way more important....

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 08:39:53 PM »

On S?  Why wait?  It seems to me that the time to strike is now - else it looks to thought over.  Besides, see it from her perspective, she probably thinks she gave you all sorts of hints last night and she is likely to start feeling blue that there was no reciprication.

The point is.  If you feel it, go for it - love loves two things more than anything else, and they are honesty and trust.  Trust and honesty (and you really can't have one without the other Wink).  Its time to bare yourself SW - a faint heart never won a fair lady.....

MusicChica
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 08:53:56 PM »

On S?  Why wait?  It seems to me that the time to strike is now - else it looks to thought over.  Besides, see it from her perspective, she probably thinks she gave you all sorts of hints last night and she is likely to start feeling blue that there was no reciprication.

The point is.  If you feel it, go for it - love loves two things more than anything else, and they are honesty and trust.  Trust and honesty (and you really can't have one without the other Wink).  Its time to bare yourself SW - a faint heart never won a fair lady.....

My bold, obviously.

*nods furiously*
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »

I was going to say the same thing.

And i second Elise's comment, that faint heart never won fair lady.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 09:21:36 AM »

it will fall into place I am sure...it is just so painful for us more experienced ones to see the obvious...it is your journey and you will do what is right and if you don't you will learn from it for the next time. just like with your dancing  Tongue

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »

it will fall into place I am sure...it is just so painful for us more experienced ones to see the obvious...it is your journey and you will do what is right and if you don't you will learn from it for the next time. just like with your dancing  Tongue

i agree with this!

SW .... dear you are doing fine ....really!!!!!!!!!! Grin

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 11:56:21 PM »

it is your journey and you will do what is right and if you don't you will learn from it for the next time. just like with your dancing  Tongue

Like I should stay on my own two feet no matter what Grin
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 02:21:52 AM »

absolutely - we're just the peanut gallery encouraging you to dance (and life) your very best Smiley

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 07:08:01 AM »

so glad you have worked it  out.  Tongue

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »

Wed, 22/07/09

It's early wednesday morning, and I am sitting here, contemplating as usual. I don't know what's gotten to me lately, I've been very contemplative. Both about my future career in science, my current position as a honours student, and about love. Where should I start...

I thinK I will begin with love. First I should say "I am terribly sorry!" ...and that is to S. I know I have probably driven you insance by now, and frankly, I've also driven myself insane. I am sorry that I can not tell you all these now, but I will share my blog with you in the future. I hear the things you told my DP and other friends, and for the same reason I couldn't tell you, you couldn't tell me how you feel at the moment. I understand. I have been thinking a lot about what you said to me today, and how much it relates to myself at times. There are things about me that not many people know, there are thoughts I keep to myself, on an untouched island amongst my sea of thoughts. I can feel that in you too, I can always feel that there is an amazing story behind you, that is slowly uncovering. About your life, about your sadness....I know some of it it is my fault, and I will do something about it. I will on friday! Please wait for me...love is always patient, I know I'm really testing your patience, but please wait for me....friday, I promise!

"S, you are a wonderful person and you should always know that! Although we've only known eachother in person for a few weeks, and only spent little time together, I enjoyed every moment of it. S, will you go out with me?"

Let the above be a documentation of what is about to happen. I just have to write it down somewhere. I want to say those words to you right now, I want to call you on the phone to tell you, but I think it is best that I do it in person....please wait for me.

emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 12:58:47 PM »

SW .... you will no doubt do well!

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »

Love is always patient and kind;
it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited;
it is never rude or selfish;
it does not take offense, and is not resentful.

Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth;
it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.
Love does not come to an end.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »

..... and I really love your blog page Smiley
t'will all come out in the wash, as mum used to say...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: