partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 09:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116186 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Practicalities (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Helpful hints / Useful tips
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Helpful hints / Useful tips  (Read 12597 times)
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 12:14:22 AM »

For a cool brownie treat, make brownies as directed. Melt Andes mints in a double broiler and pour over warm brownies. Let set for a wonderful minty frosting.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:16 AM »

we used to melt mars bars to pour on vanilla ice cream

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

Add garlic immediately to a recipe if you want a light taste of garlic and at the end of the recipe if your want a stronger taste of garlic.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »

if you want a women to get really p..... off  at you, dont answer her questions until she has repeated it at least a dozen times
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:49 PM »

Yard trash bags from a big-box home store will fit in any cat box, and are a lot cheaper than cat box liners at the pet store.  Thicker too.

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »

if you want a women to get really p..... off  at you, dont answer her questions until she has repeated it at least a dozen times

That's not useful... I already know a zillion ways to p%ss women off!   Grin
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

whats the best one?
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 10:34:25 PM »

Then you will like this one ee.

Leftover snickers bars from Halloween make a delicious dessert.  Simply chop them up with the food chopper. Peel, core and slice a few apples. Place them in a baking dish and sprinkle the chopped candy bars over the apples. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes!!!  Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream. Yummm!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:44:07 PM by Rugby » Logged

Rugby
Gold

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

Reducing Static Cling

Pin a small safety pin to the seam of your slip and you will not have a clingy skirt or dress. Same thing works with slacks that cling when wearing panty hose.  Place a pin in the seam of slacks and ... voila! ... Static is gone.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:42:44 PM by Rugby » Logged

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »

whats the best one?

Just being myself.   Shocked
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »

wow cornutt, without even trying. I bow to your prowess
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 10:48:27 PM »

whats the best one?

Just being myself.   Shocked

I think catsmeow will relate to that one.  Wink

catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 10:56:02 PM »

heres a good tip for those wanting to get up to speed in some of the faster dances. record several cha chas for instance with a couple of bpm difference between each. play them from slow to fastest until you cant keep up. my partner did that for me. she is very smart. she knows I cant keep up
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:19 AM »

Pardon?

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 02:31:20 AM »

Then you will like this one ee.

Leftover snickers bars from Halloween make a delicious dessert.  Simply chop them up with the food chopper. Peel, core and slice a few apples. Place them in a baking dish and sprinkle the chopped candy bars over the apples. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes!!!  Serve alone or with vanilla ice cream. Yummm!

Now we're getting hints...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: