partnerdanceonline.com
November 23, 2014, 02:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Catsmeow alley  (Read 7553 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »

ee you do have what it takes.

and C - i look forward to it too
thanks sweetie - but you've never seen me dance Cheesy

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 10:54:03 PM »

Now we are at number four of the five most important aspects to dance success. If you are just reading this post now go back a page and catch up. Egad it has to do with instruction! I do not want to give teaching this much importance so I will rename it education because sooner or later a great dancer will surpass every instructor he or she has regardless of what style they teach. So far in my brief dance career I have found that I need a man and a women to learn but am not smart enough to know why. Teaching is only one part of the education. The student makes his choices in his education based on what has already been listed.
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »

I am exhausted having to think this hard about dancing and still I have the fifth aspect to go. The last one is so absurd that it frightens me to post about it. Perhaps tomorrow, if enough people ask .....
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »

I'll ask ...please what is 5?

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 04:57:20 AM »

ditto, gotta know now...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »

Dancing has more to offer our social fabric than what we might imagine. An over sway would make a great martini. The same foot lunge is a perfect sobriety test .
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 10:34:26 PM »

Telespins are stirred but not shaken.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »

hey this is getting fun!  quick open reverse: something every man learns sooner or later when he has to deal with women
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

Throwaway - What some women are forced to do to their partner.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

LOL touche mon partner ..good grief . too much catnip tonite
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

Hey, I'm just warming up, mwa ha ha.

catsmeow
Bronze

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 10:57:20 PM »

Can you even imagine the possibilities of a feather finish
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 10:58:57 PM »

I guess we have to slow down and take it in three steps.

emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2009, 10:24:16 AM »

heheee .... lovin' the banter back and forth you two. very refreshing. NICE! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2009, 10:41:14 PM »

Join in EM, we'll make it a new dance game.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 08:47:40 PM by Rugby » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: