partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 06:27:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116457 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Adverts
| |-+  Dance Ads
| | |-+  Gowns and dresses (Moderators: QPO, Rugby)
| | | |-+  Used Ballroom and Latin Dresses for Sale
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Used Ballroom and Latin Dresses for Sale  (Read 4538 times)
Me
pre-bronze

« on: June 10, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »

I thought I would create one ongoing thread to feature a few gowns I have up for sale. I generally always have gowns for sale, here: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/

Designs by Lyn - Bold and Unique Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This gown was created by popular ballroom fashion designer Designs by Lyn.

This gown found a great home with me for Paso Doble exhibitions, but now it is time to pass this on to somebody else.

This gown features a built-in body suit, tons of Swarovski, and a bold and unique style that will be remembered!

The bodice is created from a high quality, red stretch mesh. The sleeves offer full coverage of the arms, are also made from red stretch mesh, and finish at the hands with beautiful stoning and fingerloops. At the wrists, there are two kerchiefs to accentuate the arm styling, both light and made from stretch mesh. These can easily be removed if desired.

Front of gown

Back of gown

Close-up of stoning

As you can see, the bodice on the front AND the back is covered in a bold and beautiful Swarovski pattern. Plenty of solid and impressive stoning in Light Siam, Fire Opal, and Onyx Swarovski crystal flatbacks. A braid of black and red stretch mesh goes down the middle for a bold look, both on the front and the back of the gown.

The skirt is comprised of several twirling cuts of red and black stretch mesh lycra. These provide a lot of movement when you are dancing, especially in paso doble with flamenco styling!

A brand-new made-to-match hair accessory is included with this gown!

Close-up of stoning

Size: This gown is marked as a small, but it is best for a size 6-10. This gown was always a bit loose on me, and I generally wear a conventional small.

Maximum Measurements for a Flattering Fit:
Bust: 40" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"
Maximum Height: 5'6"

This gown allows stretch for sizes larger than the above measurements, but I cannot guarantee that the fit would be flattering.

This dress is in excellent used condition. It is very lightly worn, and comes to you professionally cleaned and restoned.

Asking price: $650.

To look at pictures or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3809917
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:40:34 AM by Me » Logged

Ready-made and custom Swarovski jewelry designed for ballroom dancers.
***http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/***
Me
pre-bronze

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »

Designs to Shine (Designs by Maria) Hot Pink Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This used ballroom gown is in excellent, like-new condition! It appears as though it were just pulled from the rack!

A close-up of the stoning

A picture of the designer label

Close-up of stoning on bodice

The bodice

On a dressform, entire gown viewed from front

On a dressform, entire gown viewed from back

Close-up of choker, bracelets, and clip-on earrings

(NOTE: Color is accurately depicted in close-up shots of accessories, stoning, and of designer tag. Shots with dress on dress form show how the dress fits on a body, but the color is not represented accurately.)

This gown comes with an original choker and two cuffs made to match the costume. As a bonus, brand new matching clip-on earrings are also included! You are totally SET with this one purchase!

If you have a great body and are not afraid to show it off, this gown is for you! Very tasteful in design, this gown gives dancers with bodies to die for an elegant way to exhibit.

This dress has all of the attention to detail and quality you would expect from Maria. Featuring a body suit with bra cups (size B) this dress is composed of a high quality, hot pink stretch mesh overlay, generously adorned with Fuscia swarovski crystal AB swarovski, and features several large sew-on stones. I estimate a total of 15 gross of stones went into this gown.

The bodice is covered in matching Fuscia Swarovski crystals. The bodice also features several large sew-on Swarovski stones surrounded by Swarovski crystal AB stones in a pattern which extends to the skirt portion of the gown. The skirts are cut into several playful points, all adorned with Swarovski Crystal AB, and show lots of movement and sparkle when you wiggle!

Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 27"
Hips: 36"

I believe this dress to be a true size 0-4. The measurements represent what I believe to be the maximum stretch before the gown risks becoming unflattering. The waist is free fitting, so a larger dancer could easily wear it, I just cannot say whether it would "work" or not.

Asking price: $600

To view pictures or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3842817

Me
pre-bronze

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

Designs by Randall (Dancing With the Stars Designer) Modest & Flirty Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This used ballroom dance dress is in EXCELLENT used condition.

A brand new dress bag is included with this purchase. Also included are brand new matching earrings (never worn); a brand new necklace (never worn); and a brand new hair accessory (never worn.)

Ooh la la, a Designs by Randall! You'll be dancing with the stars in this flirtatious blue gown. This dress was designed by the official designer of all the gowns you see on the American show, "Dancing with the Stars." These gowns retail for $1000's of dollars!

This dress is in wonderful used condition - If I didn't tell you it had been worn, you would believe it was new! It has been professionally cleaned and restoned, and has no stains or tears or any other indications of problem - This dress appears brand new!

Close-up of bodice

The entire gown

The gown on a model

Close-up of the removeable belt

Close-up of brand new swarovski necklace

Close-up of brand new swarovski hair accessory

Close-up of brand new swarovski earrings

Up for your consideration is this adorable Designs by Randall gown. Suitable for both Latin and Rhythm, this flirty dress is flattering for all ages - Very fun and cute dress.

This dress has a full body-suit with bra cups (size B), a generous skirt that flares when you spin, a separate belt, and an overlay of high quality mesh in a beautiful tye-dye pattern that reminds me of a Monet painting. Also included is a matching hair accessory (never worn).

The bodice is peacock blue with a trimming of crystal swarovski crystals along the bustline. The mesh tye-dye overlay is generously decorated with a variety of Swarovski crystal colors to match the different shades of blue. The mesh offers full coverage for the arms and slips off the left shoulder for an added sexy look. (NOTE: Sleeves are NOT crooked - I had to pin the sleeve to the dressform. Please see picture of anonymous model wearing gown to see how the sleeves fall.)

The skirt is generously stoned in Capri Blue Swarovski Crystals, and has a nice flair when you spin.

The belt (which has a lot of stretch) has solid stoning borders of Crystal AB stones, and features several large stones. The belt is REMOVEABLE. This way, you can enjoy the dress without the belt, or wear it with something else!

Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 29"
Hips: 36"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4-5. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

This dress is in excellent used condition. It is very lightly worn, and comes to you professionally cleaned and restoned. This gown has no flaws.

Asking price: $725

To view pictures or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2812492

emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »

ME so glad you are here and that you started this! So excited!!!!!

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: