partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 05:32:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116447 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Embarrassing moments!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Embarrassing moments!  (Read 1521 times)
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« on: June 22, 2009, 12:58:32 AM »

Ok...let me start

I was chatting with this girl I like (yep, same girl) on Facebook today. Somehow the conversation led to disney characters and Sleeping Beauty. She sleeps a lot, so I made the connection as a joke. Then I said something about her 7 little dwarfs....and there was silence for a couple of minutes, then I was told that I mixed up Sleeping Beauty and Snow White! Embarrassed much? Yea...I had nothing else to say, so I thought I should google Sleeping Beauty first....so I did.

So from the google search, I got image with princess, dragon, castle, knight etc. And you know what that reminded me of? SHREK!!! Mother freaking SHREK!!! So my next line was something like "So it's like the thing in Shrek right?"....She told me to go research up my disney movies! OMG So embarrassed! LOL

Someone dig me a hole so I can put my head in it!  Roll Eyes
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 05:06:36 AM »

just goes to show that you dont know everything!....I am sure she would know anything about western bots. ying and yang...

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »

Well, maybe you could suggest that you watch some together... Wink
dream a little dream
Silver

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 09:58:40 AM »

Ok...let me start

I was chatting with this girl I like (yep, same girl) on Facebook today. Somehow the conversation led to disney characters and Sleeping Beauty. She sleeps a lot, so I made the connection as a joke. Then I said something about her 7 little dwarfs....and there was silence for a couple of minutes, then I was told that I mixed up Sleeping Beauty and Snow White! Embarrassed much? Yea...I had nothing else to say, so I thought I should google Sleeping Beauty first....so I did.

So from the google search, I got image with princess, dragon, castle, knight etc. And you know what that reminded me of? SHREK!!! Mother freaking SHREK!!! So my next line was something like "So it's like the thing in Shrek right?"....She told me to go research up my disney movies! OMG So embarrassed! LOL

Someone dig me a hole so I can put my head in it!  Roll Eyes

if that is the most embarrassing thing you've done recently, you are doing okay!
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is a blonde, with a color changing dress, who marries Prince Phillip (arguably the most attractive cartoon prince ever created)!  Fiona is a red head who changes into a female ogre at night and has a bit of a saucy tongue.  Kinda hard to mistake the two.....

Don't forget to listen to the nightengale.
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »

or snow white with jet black hair and 7 little men she lives with .... rotf ....hahaaa

BUT .... I also 2nd the suggestion that you have a Disney movie night with her. hehee

BTW ... remember Cinderella is the one with the glass slipper and 2 ugly step sisters.

Hahaaaaa

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
dream a little dream
Silver

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »

or snow white with jet black hair and 7 little men she lives with .... rotf ....hahaaa

BUT .... I also 2nd the suggestion that you have a Disney movie night with her. hehee

BTW ... remember Cinderella is the one with the glass slipper and 2 ugly step sisters.

Hahaaaaa

Cinderella always made me upset.....how dare Disney use my name?

Don't forget to listen to the nightengale.
MusicChica
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »

More to the point, Sleeping Beauty is an actual fairy tale and a classic Disney movie, while Shrek is a recently released parody of fairy tales.
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »

HAHA you guys crack me up!

Now ON topic anyone......YOUR embarrassing moments!  Tongue
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »

SW but YOURS was more fun to discuss. heheee

um ... when I was 14 years old. my family and I all went to Dinsey in FL (catch the theme here SW? Wink) anyway we go to the haunted mansion. Now I am a scary cat. hate horror flicks etc... so we are all in this room. Lights go out. I am hanging onto another body (who knows who it is) for dear life. the host is telling a scary story. at the end just when the lights go on my dad pokes me in the sides and does the muahaahaaa sound really loud. I scream (LOUDLY) lights come on I am standing in the middle of the room (by my lonesome) and everyone (I MEAN E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!!!!) is plastered against the perimeter of the room.

I was embarrassed AND scared. do not go to haunted houses at all. I have had 2 bad experiences. this was the first. sigh .... what is it with dads scarying their little girls. Roll Eyes

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 03:36:34 AM »

...you mean like asking a friend when she is due - when she had just put on some wieght (oh yea, and only I could have done that twice) - goes with asking a woman in a shop if the other one was her sister - when it was her mother, well it was only half embarassing I guess one of them was upset...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 06:03:44 AM »

Hahaaaaa

have you seen the Rammstein video on youtube? Wink

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »

have you seen the Rammstein video on youtube? Wink

No. Link me!  Tongue
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »

SW, that Disney movie night is a REALLY good idea.
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »

Cinderella always made me upset.....how dare Disney use my name?

You mean your real name is Cinderella?

That's way cool!  Grin
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »

SW, that Disney movie night is a REALLY good idea.

For 2 twenty-something college students. Sure why not! I'd really love that! I think it's cute....well let's move to the dinner stage first before we snuggle under a blanket and watch Disney movies.  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: