partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 09:08:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116183 Posts in 1853 Topics by 220 Members
Latest Member: elam63
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Band-Aids, Asprins and Splints (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Prevent blisters
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Prevent blisters  (Read 1838 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »

touch wood I have not had that many blisters....more on my hands from gardening

Funny that - I used to be rather prone to them but don't remember having one for a long time.  I wonder if my rather calloused feet have anything to do with that Tongue

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »

I got some in Bali wearing Sandals that I had not worn for awhile, just as well I did bring some band aids. But bruises. Again I slips down stairs that is twice now!mI am battered and bruised.  I have bruising down my shin and  around my ankle on lift leg. The weather was shocking that day and I dont know why that have shiny tiles in Asia but they are do dangerous. You can get you foot hold and then down you go. I was so lucky that I did not break anything.  But you get very cautious and loose confidence walking around the streets. Every hotel has the tiles that become very slippery when wet and this poos lady fell down stairs in front of V & Myself. she was in a pretty bad way I think she may have broken her tail bone.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »

I got some in Bali wearing Sandals that I had not worn for awhile, just as well I did bring some band aids. But bruises. Again I slips down stairs that is twice now!mI am battered and bruised.  I have bruising down my shin and  around my ankle on lift leg. The weather was shocking that day and I dont know why that have shiny tiles in Asia but they are do dangerous. You can get you foot hold and then down you go. I was so lucky that I did not break anything.  But you get very cautious and loose confidence walking around the streets. Every hotel has the tiles that become very slippery when wet and this poos lady fell down stairs in front of V & Myself. she was in a pretty bad way I think she may have broken her tail bone.
People criticize the amount of litigation in the US - but this is just the kind of thing that law suits effectively prevent.  A hotel would be too worried about being sued to death with hazards like that.  Sorry you had another spill, just lucky that nothing more serious happened.

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: