partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 03:28:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116515 Posts in 1857 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  Ballroom dance -advanced (Moderators: Rugby, cornutt, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  'In The Moment' vs 'In Parallel Motion'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 'In The Moment' vs 'In Parallel Motion'  (Read 5308 times)
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 12:22:24 PM »

I didn't want to comment on her muscles, but since you did, I can say that it is quite mind blowing the power produced with pure energy.
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 01:53:42 PM »

I didn't want to comment on her muscles, but since you did, I can say that it is quite mind blowing the power produced with pure energy.

I am not sure if you have seen her with all the cylinders going. If she ever does that for you then your mind will be truly blown.

I know that when I teach it doesn't happen often that I get to dance full out. I actually haven dance full out since 1999 (Yes, I remember as it was heavenly Tongue). Wow, I just noticed..... that is a long time ago.

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »

I am not sure if you have seen her with all the cylinders going. If she ever does that for you then your mind will be truly blown.

I know that when I teach it doesn't happen often that I get to dance full out. I actually haven dance full out since 1999 (Yes, I remember as it was heavenly Tongue). Wow, I just noticed..... that is a long time ago.

Does your ex-DP not dance anymore?  Roll Eyes
He certainly looks gorgeous Smiley

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »

I don't really know if he ever dances full out any more. I haven't danced with him since 1995, now that is even longer time ago.

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 03:05:03 PM »

I don't really know if he ever dances full out any more. I haven't danced with him since 1995, now that is even longer time ago.

Well, that triggered a new topic in general dance issues - relationships with ex-partners Wink

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 03:37:12 PM »

Well, that triggered a new topic in general dance issues - relationships with ex-partners Wink

I answered the question with the new topic.

Edward Teller
drj
Bronze

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »

I have seen my sister dance with ladies of all levels and she makes them look great. I do know she trained once a week with her partner where he was the lady and she was the man. It still blows my mind to see what she can do. She is not muscular strong at all. Her muscles are actually so soft that one should think she can’t stand up. It just goes to prove that muscle strength has nothing to do with how strong you look on the floor.

I've sometimes wondered if my own physical strength has been more of a hindrance to me than an asset. I'm strong like a laborer and have been known to er, um, use a bit more of my strength than necessary from time to time, judging by what my instructor has told me.  Embarrassed For better or worse, strength is what I have. I hope to learn to manage it.

ancora imparo
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: