Ok all .... it looks as if as of right now. OSB will be my first comp.
Newcomer and pre-bronze.
1. I am NOT scared. Actually the opposit and excited about it.
2. I NEED my friends from here on PDO ... to kindly be up and support me and cheer me on. BECAUSE this will be my first comp and it is so far away, my family and friends from here in Baltimore will not be able to attend. (I mean I did have like over 35 people at my first showcase. LOL) so any friends from here if ya want to get up early on a saturday morning to help out a fellow member MUCH appreciated!
3. I WILL be prepared to dance and execute ALL dances with proper technique, grace and beauty (while actually being the $%^&# ... per DSVs words
4. I WILL dance and place. My goal ... 1st in ALL 10 of my single dances.
5. I will let go of the last 40 pounds to look GREAT on the dance floor.
6. My dress (once stoned), hair and makeup will be stunning.
7. To walk out on that floor with confidence, beauty, grace, and be at ease
8. I WILL HAVE FUN!!!!!!
I figured if I (from this very second on) think positively, train harder, practice more, and put out what it is I desire to achieve, then I believe 100% I will accomplish these goals.
From this very moment I will be OSB mode all the way. Meaning as I go to lessons, to walk on that floor as if I am at OSB. To dance as if I am at OSB. ETC........
ok YEAH excited!!!!!!