partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2015, 08:43:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116893 Posts in 1873 Topics by 224 Members
Latest Member: Hobby Dancer
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  UK Open
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UK Open  (Read 330 times)
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« on: January 24, 2015, 09:03:32 PM »

There have been a few moves and changes in this event. some of Australian amateurs became pro had and reasonable success. One Australia couple got 2nd in rising Star. Another that just turned pro got in the last 24 I think.

then with Monica Nigro changing partners her old partner with Natasha Karaby  got fourth, she must be happy her and her brother never could get that high.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 12:53:57 PM »

There have been a few moves and changes in this event. some of Australian amateurs became pro had and reasonable success. One Australia couple got 2nd in rising Star. Another that just turned pro got in the last 24 I think.

then with Monica Nigro changing partners her old partner with Natasha Karaby  got fourth, she must be happy her and her brother never could get that high.

Otherwise there wasn't much of note - our Canadian couples did about as expected.  Andra and Maurizio came third in pro-latin while Anton and Anna did a little worse in pro standard than usual, not making the quarters.  Perhaps the biggest surprise was the poor result for our number two latin pros, Kamil and Anna who were barely half way up the fourth round.  This was very disappointing - I wonder if one of them is injured. 

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:38:36 PM »

Otherwise there wasn't much of note - our Canadian couples did about as expected.  Andra and Maurizio came third in pro-latin while Anton and Anna did a little worse in pro standard than usual, not making the quarters.  Perhaps the biggest surprise was the poor result for our number two latin pros, Kamil and Anna who were barely half way up the fourth round.  This was very disappointing - I wonder if one of them is injured. 

Oh had not looked at the latin results :-/

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: