partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 11:54:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116457 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  What are you meant to be doing instead?
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 Print
Author Topic: What are you meant to be doing instead?  (Read 69985 times)
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2325 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:07 AM »

bought a new washing machine and a new mix master and it came with a bonus ice-cream bowl.  all in a week-ends shopping Tongue

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2326 on: December 16, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »

bought a new washing machine and a new mix master and it came with a bonus ice-cream bowl.  all in a week-ends shopping Tongue
weird coincidence - my washer died - we have a new one being installed tomorrow...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2327 on: December 17, 2013, 03:02:57 AM »

weird coincidence - my washer died - we have a new one being installed tomorrow...

we got a samsung !front loader has a short washing cycle which is great sometimes yo don't have a big wash  and my last one was a minimum of an hour

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2328 on: December 17, 2013, 03:03:17 AM »

getting ready to go training.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2329 on: December 17, 2013, 04:57:21 AM »

we got a samsung !front loader has a short washing cycle which is great sometimes yo don't have a big wash  and my last one was a minimum of an hour
I'm not very fond of front loaders because of maintaining the seal in the long term - I'm probably old fashioned but I like a hole I can drop laundry into!

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2330 on: December 18, 2013, 04:50:41 AM »

I'm not very fond of front loaders because of maintaining the seal in the long term - I'm probably old fashioned but I like a hole I can drop laundry into!

I have not had any problem with the seal, as water is premium we buy front loaders because they are suppose to be more economical on that front.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2331 on: December 18, 2013, 06:02:32 AM »

I have not had any problem with the seal, as water is premium we buy front loaders because they are suppose to be more economical on that front.

I wonder why that is?  Once the door is closed its still a tub....  Here energy is more at a premium than water - but the one we bought is also a water miser.

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2332 on: December 19, 2013, 06:16:12 AM »

I wonder why that is?  Once the door is closed its still a tub....  Here energy is more at a premium than water - but the one we bought is also a water miser.

not sure I believe it is the mechanics of how it works but they use much less water 72 L for the total wash, my old top loader just 62l for each part of the cycle which was wash rinse and spray rinse not so much, but at least 120 litres per wash. we are so water poor that that is the priority.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2333 on: December 19, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »

I see.  I'll have to check the stats on mine (its also a Samsung but a top-loader).  But its got a VERY large capacity - so big one might worry about falling in...
ee

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2334 on: December 26, 2013, 10:36:30 PM »

Cleaning up after being in Bali. the house was a pigsty :-/ Doing the washing and started to prepare for a BBQ tomorrow a belated Xmas party with family first and them friends joining.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2335 on: December 27, 2013, 09:15:26 AM »

getting up

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2336 on: January 01, 2014, 07:17:11 AM »

going to bed still recovering from bali Belly  but the antibiotics have certainly helped. hoping tomorrow will put things back to normal. have one day of tablets left.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2337 on: January 01, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »

cooking and getting ready to go to the aquarium!  We have a new mega-aquarium in Toronto - love'm...

SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #2338 on: January 09, 2014, 09:09:17 AM »

Sleep
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2339 on: January 09, 2014, 09:52:30 AM »

nah, life is too short for sleep.  We call it power napping instead.

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: