partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 07:28:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116447 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  Argentine Tango (Moderators: captain jep, Rugby)
| | | |-+  Tango people pinning on google maps.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Tango people pinning on google maps.  (Read 3132 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« on: May 12, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »

[IN the PDO thread Cornutt has created a Google map to allow PDO members to pin their location in the world.  Seems as if we don't have any AT dancers there (sorry if I missed one] - which is also our main English contingent.  Might you guys take a moment to pin?  It requires a google identity but if you don't have one (and don't want one) please ask one of the others to do it for you.]

Sorry about the hijack - I will delete this topic later... oh, if you cooperate Cheesy

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 10:07:32 AM »

[IN the PDO thread Cornutt has created a Google map to allow PDO members to pin their location in the world.  Seems as if we don't have any AT dancers there (sorry if I missed one] - which is also our main English contingent.  Might you guys take a moment to pin?  It requires a google identity but if you don't have one (and don't want one) please ask one of the others to do it for you.]

Sorry about the hijack - I will delete this topic later... oh, if you cooperate Cheesy

I tried ; found where I lived but didn't see how to put a pin in and gave up

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

I tried ; found where I lived but didn't see how to put a pin in and gave up

I think we need to page Cornutt then .................. CORNUTT you in the HOUSE?HuhHuhHuh?? Paging Cornutt!!!!!!!! youhooooooooo BTM needs to get PINNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »

BTM, do you have some kind of Google account?  If so, and you're logged it, there should be an "Edit" button to the left of the map.  When you click that, some tools will appear at the top left of the map, and one of them is the pin tool.

If you don't have a Google account, I'll do it for you.  Just let me know what you want put in for your name and location.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 11:16:36 AM »

ok Stone, staffs, uk will do.

(where my heart is)

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Beachbum
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »

Where's this at?  URL?  Just go to Google and do what?

Yes.  Quite.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »

WHat happened here, did all the standard tangoists get the brains and the ATs got the moves ? Tongue
[I know I'm going to get in trouble for that one... ]

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 05:24:18 PM »

OK so here's the thread:
http://partnerdanceonline.com/index.php?topic=360.0

(hope the link works...)

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 05:18:01 AM »

oh I misread this at Tango people pining

captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 06:21:09 AM »

I am now pined...

Do not go gently into that good night ...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »

oh I misread this at Tango people pining

SmileySmiley only you BTM, bless you...

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

pining for the fjoords

captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 01:13:54 PM »

pining for the fjoords

I'm feelin' kinda bluuueee ....

Do not go gently into that good night ...
Me
pre-bronze

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 05:20:03 PM »

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

Hmph!

Ready-made and custom Swarovski jewelry designed for ballroom dancers.
***http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/***
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 10:46:24 PM »

Me, there are a few boards that you have to have made some small number of posts before they open up to you.  I think the number is 10, but Elise will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: