partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116799 Posts in 1867 Topics by 224 Members
Latest Member: Hobby Dancer
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Other dance stuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | |-+  Dance movies
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dance movies  (Read 1231 times)
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 03:15:55 AM »

I still love the Old Hollywood spectacular style movies the best... MGM and the rest.  Busby Berkley, Fred & Ginger, Gene Kelly, James Cagney, Donald O'Conner.... I'm could watch them over Andover again and pick out something new each time I just adore. 

ever better on a cold rain day! Cheesy

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
sandralw
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2015, 12:34:57 AM »

We don't get many of those (yesterday was a rare exception) out here in the California desert, but yep... And hot chocolate or popcorn and iced tea is always good on hot days...  Grin
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2015, 04:15:06 AM »

We don't get many of those (yesterday was a rare exception) out here in the California desert, but yep... And hot chocolate or popcorn and iced tea is always good on hot days...  Grin

well we normally don't have that many either but we seem to be getting more lately, but I still rather dance myself that watch them, and it helps me to get to my 12,000 steps a day Grin
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 04:16:50 AM by QPO » Logged

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
sandralw
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »

well we normally don't have that many either but we seem to be getting more lately, but I still rather dance myself that watch them, and it helps me to get to my 12,000 steps a day Grin

Danced today so got my 12,000 steps in and then some!  Pulling out the old books (I mean that literally - Just One Idea & Phyllis Haylor's) this week, since being on here has gotten me into the mood to reread them.  I also have the Autobiography of Vernon & Irene Castle and somewhere packed away Arthur Murray's... I need to go back in time a bit... Maybe I should paraphrase it as "The Future... Back to the Past"?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:27:29 AM by sandralw » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: