partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 03:41:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116186 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Spring Tulip Classic
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spring Tulip Classic  (Read 694 times)
Rugby
Gold

« on: May 15, 2012, 02:43:02 AM »

Looks like the Spring Tulip Classic is going to be a great competition. The Champ category should be pretty good as there are people from Ottawa and Montreal coming in to compete in it too. Scott has put a lot of work in to make it a special competition. Let's all support this competition.

http://www.springdancesportchallenge.com 

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:00:25 AM »

Looks like the Spring Tulip Classic is going to be a great competition. The Champ category should be pretty good as there are people from Ottawa and Montreal coming in to compete in it too. Scott has put a lot of work in to make it a special competition. Let's all support this competition.

http://www.springdancesportchallenge.com 

is there a heat list anywhere?  I can't find it but someone mentioned they had a quarterfinal so must have info...
I'll be there sat evening.
ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »

I'm off to watch my first comp since becoming a single dancer again - at the Spring Tulip classic (which changed its name this year).  They have created a focus on showcase - and from accounts have an excellent entry slate.  The 'trouble' wiht showcase of course is that you only have one couple on the floor at a time so the heats are not concurrent but in essence the sum of the entries.

I'm sure its going to be a great evening - and nice to catch up with a lot of old friends....

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:04 PM »

Hey ee, so happy to see you at the STC.  Sorry I didn't get to talk to you too much but had to do a lot of running around and only got to sit for a little while to see any of the competition. 

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: