partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 03:00:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  Competitions (Moderators: Rugby, ZPomeroy)
| | | |-+  Spring Tulip Classic
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spring Tulip Classic  (Read 823 times)
Rugby
Gold

« on: May 15, 2012, 02:43:02 AM »

Looks like the Spring Tulip Classic is going to be a great competition. The Champ category should be pretty good as there are people from Ottawa and Montreal coming in to compete in it too. Scott has put a lot of work in to make it a special competition. Let's all support this competition.

http://www.springdancesportchallenge.com 

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:00:25 AM »

Looks like the Spring Tulip Classic is going to be a great competition. The Champ category should be pretty good as there are people from Ottawa and Montreal coming in to compete in it too. Scott has put a lot of work in to make it a special competition. Let's all support this competition.

http://www.springdancesportchallenge.com 

is there a heat list anywhere?  I can't find it but someone mentioned they had a quarterfinal so must have info...
I'll be there sat evening.
ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »

I'm off to watch my first comp since becoming a single dancer again - at the Spring Tulip classic (which changed its name this year).  They have created a focus on showcase - and from accounts have an excellent entry slate.  The 'trouble' wiht showcase of course is that you only have one couple on the floor at a time so the heats are not concurrent but in essence the sum of the entries.

I'm sure its going to be a great evening - and nice to catch up with a lot of old friends....

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:04 PM »

Hey ee, so happy to see you at the STC.  Sorry I didn't get to talk to you too much but had to do a lot of running around and only got to sit for a little while to see any of the competition. 

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: