partnerdanceonline.com
October 30, 2014, 03:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GreenEyes' Feather Quill  (Read 4610 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:10 AM »

neat - but what was the end result you saw?  Actually, I don't really understand what you mean.  Was it something you did that clicked or you saw a video of some outstanding dancing?  Or maybe something more etherial??

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 09:28:39 AM »

Always love reading these.   Wink
GreenEyes26
Mind Workers
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 08:37:28 PM »

neat - but what was the end result you saw?  Actually, I don't really understand what you mean.  Was it something you did that clicked or you saw a video of some outstanding dancing?  Or maybe something more etherial??

Good question, ee (you always have good ones!). I wouldn't call the moment extraordinary, but it was calming nonetheless: I saw a photo of someone and felt inspired, and then imagined myself in a similar situation. So it wasn't as though a great light appeared and I beheld my future...I can only wish for that Wink. But it was a feeling of clarity and understanding, and it gave me an inner sense of peace -- something I haven't felt in a while.

Always love reading these.   Wink

Thanks, SG. It's always nice to have an appreciative reader.  Smiley

"As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »

if we feel great things from small inputs we really DID have a momentous event. 

One might say that you had a moment of vibrational harmony (a la law).... and since there are so many vibrations in so many directions at any one time, when they concur it should not be dismissed lightly...

And I do know what you mean...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: