partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Predicting the future
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Predicting the future  (Read 1450 times)
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 03:23:10 AM »

YOU my dearest BTM just KILL me ..... ah how I love you!

PS. Happy BDAY

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 08:59:19 AM »

Similar to Lioness; strange recurrent (precurrent?) dreams

I just know its going to get worse... Tongue
Tongue

you do have vivid dreams, though...!

herewith the Japanese Dream, from a few nights ago.... (copyright)

i am in a Japanese house in a Japanese city. Someone is preparing food; slicing things into delicate shapes and arranging them into bowls. I rake a large slice of cucumber and put it in my mouth. The girl laughs at my bad manners. I think i have eaten something that was meant to be decoration. She's eating with chopsticks from a bowl. The room is cluttered and I'm looking for something to drink. I see a large vessel with liquid in it, but its a lamp.
I am shown a book with illustrations They are sensual, but I become uncomfortable when they show a mother and child. Nothing explicit, but I get the impression that the man is seeing them as erotic, and I feel disgusted at him and slam the book shut.
I ask him for directions across the city.
                        I arrive a t a square. I slip under a barrier and aim for a gap on the other side but it doesnt go anywhere. The buildings are high 3 or 4 stories and they enclose the space. Someone has graffitied on a wall lots of letters in English - a cry against the military rule.
      There is some kind of edifice in the middle of the square and I climb up on it. I see below a man in an ornate black mask- similar to a warrior helmet and he feels dangerous but he lifts the mask and he's smiling at a girl in an equally ornate white masque.
     Below me a pool appears and I climb down a sinuous ladder past a girl in a swim suit. She's not bothered by my presence. I swim in the water. The pool edges are made of natural stone with rounded water eroded surfaces. I climb onto the side and there's another shallow pool with fish it, with a natural stone floor, though its at a level above the square.

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 01:30:38 AM »

Married with kids in a small house with a large back yard with a goose pond...something about goose ponds.. Roll Eyes
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 08:12:55 AM »

Married with kids in a small house with a large back yard with a goose pond...something about goose ponds.. Roll Eyes

well you visualise and think that it will happen Cheesy

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 08:29:55 AM »

Christmas dinner supplies? Roll Eyes

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »

So, apparently there should have been 13 signs in the zodiac.
Does that mean all my pasts were wrong and have to be revised now?

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2011, 09:41:52 AM »

surely that is a Lunar zodiac?

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »

nope, a lunartic zodiac I think

samina
Silver

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »

psh... no... this is nothing new, the issue raised has been around for ages. and it is only accurate depending on astronomical perspective. but the issue is carted out frequently, often as a way to dispute astrology.

as i understand it... the predominant astrological perspective does not use the constellations themselves to determine sign & all the rest -- the constellations are irregular and hard to differentiate, while astrology is very precise and mathematical. instead, a 360 degree chart capturing the path of the sun, the "elliptical", is used, with "point zero" being assigned to 00 degrees Aries at the spring equinox. that the actual *constellation* active during the spring equinox is now Pisces is besides the point. it would be another way to frame things, which is not predominantly used.

you are the same sign you always were. however... there yet remain many different ways to look at things from an astrological perspective... as with everything else. Smiley
samina
Silver

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »

hah... luv it
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 11:53:43 AM »

and to think I held back from saying that myself Tongue

shant bother next time....

actually I like Native American Indian Astology
Snake: Oct 23 – Nov 22Most shamans are born under this Native American animal symbol. The Snake is a natural in all matters of spirit. Easily attuned to the ethereal realm the Snake makes an excellent spiritual leader. Also respected for his/her healing capacities, the Snake also excels in medical professions. The Snake's preoccupation with matters intangible often lead others to view them as mysterious, and sometimes frightening. True, the Snake can be secretive, and a bit dark – he/she is also quite sensitive, and caring. In a supportive relationship the cool Snake can be passionate, inspiring, humorous, and helpful. Left to his/her own devices, the Snake can be despondent, violent, and prone to abnormal mood swings.

snakes frequently get squashed under cars or killed by people who fear them

samina
Silver

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 11:59:42 AM »

and to think I held back from saying that myself Tongue

shant bother next time....

actually I like Native American Indian Astology
Snake: Oct 23 – Nov 22Most shamans are born under this Native American animal symbol. The Snake is a natural in all matters of spirit. Easily attuned to the ethereal realm the Snake makes an excellent spiritual leader. Also respected for his/her healing capacities, the Snake also excels in medical professions. The Snake's preoccupation with matters intangible often lead others to view them as mysterious, and sometimes frightening. True, the Snake can be secretive, and a bit dark – he/she is also quite sensitive, and caring. In a supportive relationship the cool Snake can be passionate, inspiring, humorous, and helpful. Left to his/her own devices, the Snake can be despondent, violent, and prone to abnormal mood swings.

snakes frequently get squashed under cars or killed by people who fear them
just another way to frame scorpio... Smiley

snakes are entirely of the same archetype. the archetype is what matters, no matter the symbol used to convey it. Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: