partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 07:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116436 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  General partner dance issues (Moderators: Rugby, cornutt)
| | | |-+  Dancing with your dance partner vs your life partner
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Dancing with your dance partner vs your life partner  (Read 2690 times)
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011, 07:15:56 PM »

Interesting.  He obviously wants to do it ttd.  I think what you probably need is a coach that will work for him.  I struggled for 7 years trying to get good enough to where my partner won't complain about how horrid I was in pretty much every single aspect of dancing.  Then I found a teacher that would work for me and dancing has been more fun than ever.   

I know it's easy to blame your husband, but a large part of it could be that the coach(es) you're using just don't work for him.  I'm not defending him.  I'm just saying that it's obvious you still would love for this to work and I think I can confidently say there's still hope for him.   
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »

Interesting.  He obviously wants to do it ttd.  I think what you probably need is a coach that will work for him.  I struggled for 7 years trying to get good enough to where my partner won't complain about how horrid I was in pretty much every single aspect of dancing.  Then I found a teacher that would work for me and dancing has been more fun than ever.   

I know it's easy to blame your husband, but a large part of it could be that the coach(es) you're using just don't work for him.  I'm not defending him.  I'm just saying that it's obvious you still would love for this to work and I think I can confidently say there's still hope for him.   

greetings earthling, nice to see you here! Shocked

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »

Just got done with an insane work deadline.  Yes, it did feel like I was in a different planet there for a while.
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 01:14:19 AM »

Just got done with an insane work deadline.  Yes, it did feel like I was in a different planet there for a while.

well nice you have come back to visit...... Grin

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: