partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 02:13:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Dancesport
| | |-+  General dancesport issues (Moderators: QPO, Rugby)
| | | |-+  Bronzer/ makeup question
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bronzer/ makeup question  (Read 2319 times)
standarddancer
Open Bronze

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »

I use the same one but its a different color shade, I use the color called "Matte Bronze". "Refined gold" has some gold shimmer.

Selling my amazingly beautiful dresses! NEW ADDITIONS!!!
http://public.fotki.com/standart/ballgown-for-sale/
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 03:38:33 AM »

but do you put a base on first or just the bronzer?

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
standarddancer
Open Bronze

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »

I use face primer, then MAC Studio Tech foundation (the creamy one, not pressed), then the bronzer

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 03:28:49 AM »

I use face primer, then MAC Studio Tech foundation (the creamy one, not pressed), then the bronzer

OK well I will look out for it, I am happy with the eye colour I used the eye primer on that, did not need to touch up the makeup at all

Dance Forum
standarddancer
Open Bronze

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 10:51:00 AM »

There are a few good eye primer from Sephora, such as Urban Decay Primer Portion, Too faced Shadow Insurance & Lorac behind the scene; I had received free samples of all, not bad.

pinkstuff
Bronze

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 01:23:23 PM »

I use the same mac bronzer and love it.  I have converted to mac make-up recently as they stay put well and are cheaper than other options (I am really fussy about foundation).  Their face/body liquid foundation is also great - can be really sheer for the day and then multiple layers for competition level make-up (plus bronzer) and stays on all day. 

Dance like you're going to fall over
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 01:27:37 AM »

yes that is my conern, mature skin does not look well with thick make-up the wrinkles become well Huge!.. so I would rather light layers that have the same effect. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:34:32 AM by QPO » Logged

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2010, 03:57:49 AM »

interesting point Q - we should have a topic on makup for older skin.  Anyone want to volunteer Roll Eyes

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2010, 07:34:01 AM »

interesting point Q - we should have a topic on makup for older skin.  Anyone want to volunteer Roll Eyes

mature skin Please..... Shocked Ihave heard of a product that is avaialb by a company called arbone with is for mature skin and it acts like botox. It is a creme and yousroke it on your face and neck in an upward direction and it lifts everything and last for 6 hours. I must get some Tongue

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »

mature skin Please..... Shocked Ihave heard of a product that is avaialb by a company called arbone with is for mature skin and it acts like botox. It is a creme and yousroke it on your face and neck in an upward direction and it lifts everything and last for 6 hours. I must get some Tongue
Well, check carefully what it is before putting it on your skin.  Remember things on your skin ARE absorbed into your blood stream.

I have worked with Botox before and would never dream of having it injected into my body.  I kinda like my wrinkes anyway Cheesy

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »

I will find out for you - my son's partner used to sell Arbone.  She still had a whole lot of stuff in her kit. mm
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 07:27:14 PM »

I will find out for you - my son's partner used to sell Arbone.  She still had a whole lot of stuff in her kit. mm

You are in luck - she has 2 bottles left.  She is going to give me a price.  If you are interested, I will post it to you.  Arbonne by the way uses all natural ingredients so isn't dangerous. I love their mineral powder.  mm
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 07:58:27 AM »

oh that is good do send me a message Tongue it was really great.

You are in luck - she has 2 bottles left.  She is going to give me a price.  If you are interested, I will post it to you.  Arbonne by the way uses all natural ingredients so isn't dangerous. I love their mineral powder.  mm

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 07:20:24 PM »

thank MM I wait to hear....

Dance Forum
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: