partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
117017 Posts in 1875 Topics by 227 Members
Latest Member: scotlanddancer8
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Happy Box - drop your life pleasures in here
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] Print
Author Topic: Happy Box - drop your life pleasures in here  (Read 120619 times)
Burgess Penguin
Bronze

Quack Quack Quack Quack

« Reply #4170 on: August 04, 2015, 10:57:26 PM »

Eagerly looking forward to doing my lesson (Hustle) and DJ-ing on Sunday, different playlist this time, have a GREAT partner assisting me with the lesson too!  Grin

I did my first DJing job the other week. everyone was impressed and enjoyed the evening Cheesy...so have a job after dancing Tongue

Congratulations! What were some of your songs?

Dancing - The BEST exercise in the world and A LOT prettier than going to the gym, and CHEAPER than a therapist!

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #4171 on: August 05, 2015, 11:01:09 PM »

Eagerly looking forward to doing my lesson (Hustle) and DJ-ing on Sunday, different playlist this time, have a GREAT partner assisting me with the lesson too!  Grin

I did my first DJing job the other week. everyone was impressed and enjoyed the evening Cheesy...so have a job after dancing Tongue

I did a mix of standards new and old, including the Andrew Sisters rum and coca cola and beer barrel polka, chatanooga choo choo, Nat King Cole, Vera Lynn as well as Cara Emerald  and the new foxtrot one Moonshine but I cant find her name. I tried to find different songs that the usual providers give dancers, everyone was very happy Cheesy

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Burgess Penguin
Bronze

Quack Quack Quack Quack

« Reply #4172 on: August 07, 2015, 09:31:10 AM »

I did a mix of standards new and old, including the Andrew Sisters rum and coca cola and beer barrel polka, chatanooga choo choo, Nat King Cole, Vera Lynn as well as Cara Emerald  and the new foxtrot one Moonshine but I cant find her name. I tried to find different songs that the usual providers give dancers, everyone was very happy Cheesy

What Vera Lynn song?

Dancing - The BEST exercise in the world and A LOT prettier than going to the gym, and CHEAPER than a therapist!

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #4173 on: August 12, 2015, 08:56:52 PM »

I will look them up there were two and one was until we meet again cant remember the other one off the top of my head

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: