partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116183 Posts in 1853 Topics by 220 Members
Latest Member: elam63
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  wildlife
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 Print
Author Topic: wildlife  (Read 30933 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #750 on: October 10, 2011, 04:30:41 AM »

Or a mini Sasquatch.
Cheesy
But isn't that a contradiction?  I mean like a little oil tanker or something...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #751 on: October 10, 2011, 05:05:35 AM »

Or a mini Sasquatch.
Cheesy
But isn't that a contradiction?  I mean like a little oil tanker or something...

it could still have big feet....

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #752 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:25 AM »

Or a mini Sasquatch.
Cheesy

Now my mind is boggling - this hairy giant-footed small sasquatch toddling about on my roof... Shocked

Sasquatch sounds too much like a pumpkin or something.. giant-footed hairy pumpkin.  Least its seasonal...

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #753 on: October 10, 2011, 05:45:24 AM »

Or a mini Sasquatch.
Cheesy

Now my mind is boggling - this hairy giant-footed small sasquatch toddling about on my roof... Shocked

Sasquatch sounds too much like a pumpkin or something.. giant-footed hairy pumpkin.  Least its seasonal...

thats what I thought; i had to look it up. but does this pumkin turn into a coach at the wave of a wand?

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #754 on: October 10, 2011, 08:46:29 AM »

more like

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #755 on: October 10, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »

more like

well that's one way to get to a Ball

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #756 on: October 10, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »

more like

You'd better believe it... Well, they say you should walk onto the floor exuding confidence....

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #757 on: October 10, 2011, 10:17:36 AM »

more like

You'd better believe it... Well, they say you should walk onto the floor exuding confidence....

and squashing the opposition.... Tongue

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #758 on: January 23, 2012, 04:26:23 AM »

i dont know if this strictly qualifies for wildlife but this is the Steve MacQueen of the poutlry world..
he has taken refuge in my garden..

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #759 on: January 23, 2012, 05:15:19 AM »

i dont know if this strictly qualifies for wildlife but this is the Steve MacQueen of the poutlry world..
he has taken refuge in my garden..
whats not wildlife about it?? He's gorgeous...

Rugby
Gold

« Reply #760 on: January 23, 2012, 03:11:39 PM »

Great looking bird.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #761 on: January 23, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »

Gave one of my squirrels medication for his ear infection again.  Have to wait two weeks and give him a second dose of Ivemectin.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #762 on: April 17, 2012, 04:40:15 AM »

I have a pair of bullfinches coming to the feeders in my garden. So i guess they may be nesting nearby.  Smiley

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #763 on: April 17, 2012, 05:40:43 AM »

Lovely Smiley  there are not many garden finches here - england seems to have a lot.

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #764 on: May 05, 2012, 04:25:19 AM »

lovely looking bird...we have Holland honey eaters in our garden.....simiular sort of bird just diferent colours

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: