partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116399 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Regions
| | | |-+  Aussieland (Moderators: QPO, Lioness, ZPomeroy)
| | | | |-+  Aussies 2010
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Aussies 2010  (Read 2782 times)
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 08:00:48 AM »

Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again!
I won't be dancing this year, but I'll be there regardless.  Smiley
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »

Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again!
I won't be dancing this year, but I'll be there regardless.  Smiley

we may bein the same situation. depends on the knee, they are not thinking I can get back to rraining till god knows when!!!!!. so we may be there watching only. Undecided

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 12:54:57 PM »

wel , we have been to se the surgeon today and we wont be dancing at the Souths either :-/ still have fluid in the knee I can begin some exercsing bike training and, weight training but no dancing! If I am lucky I might be able to do so next year! quite upset about it... especially when the rest of me feels good.... Cry
Sorry to hear that Q...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
maccer
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 01:19:42 PM »

QPO and SwingWaltz can join me in the audience then. I know how frustrating it will be for you both, but I know you'll still enjoy watching your friends dance.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 03:44:26 AM »

QPO and SwingWaltz can join me in the audience then. I know how frustrating it will be for you both, but I know you'll still enjoy watching your friends dance.

It will have to do...I spoke with my GP today and  he said maybe you have to give up  dancing. I looked at him with eyes wide open...what! I dont think so. I am doing what ever it take to get back on the floor, if it means that I have to say off for a year so be it. (she says not wanting to hear myself say that) Lips sealed

Dance Forum
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

Q - what days are you dancing?  We are dancing on Friday and Saturday so I assume you will be the same. Cheesy mm
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 05:16:01 AM »

Q - what days are you dancing?  We are dancing on Friday and Saturday so I assume you will be the same. Cheesy mm

yes we are there Firday and Saturday, we have tickets for sunday but will go later in the day i would say. doing level 3 standard, new vouge and open if the leg holds out. It is getting stronger every day. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 05:30:18 AM by QPO » Logged

Dance Forum
maccer
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 05:51:09 PM »

So who's going to the Aussies this year? And of those who are going, who's dancing? Not long now!!
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »

So who's going to the Aussies this year? And of those who are going, who's dancing? Not long now!!

me me me and you you you Smiley mm
Least we are staying in the same place this year so will make it easier to catch up on the goss.  Are you going to take your video - if you do I will only take the camera.  Seems silly doubling up.!!

ZPomeroy
Intermediate Silver

Victoria, Australia

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »

Going to watch on the sunday, so will hopefully see you all there!

Zac

Dance is poetry written for the feet, read by the heart, and destined for the soul.
maccer
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2010, 12:17:16 AM »

Least we are staying in the same place this year so will make it easier to catch up on the goss.  Are you going to take your video - if you do I will only take the camera.  Seems silly doubling up.!!

It will be fun staying at the same accomm. Maybe we can have a celebratory drink on the Sunday night when the kids go to the afterparty! I'm happy to take my video camera, but will only be able to use it on Saturday which is a bummer. Which day/s are you dancing mm?
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2010, 04:47:56 AM »

Going to watch on the sunday, so will hopefully see you all there!

Zac
Maybe keep an eye out for a potential partner?  Remember all the single dancers are doing what you will be Wink

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
mummsie
Bronze

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2010, 12:43:36 AM »

It will be fun staying at the same accomm. Maybe we can have a celebratory drink on the Sunday night when the kids go to the afterparty! I'm happy to take my video camera, but will only be able to use it on Saturday which is a bummer. Which day/s are you dancing mm?

Friday and Saturday.  Level 4 on Friday.  both the opens on Saturday. mm
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2010, 01:00:58 AM »

Friday and Saturday.  Level 4 on Friday.  both the opens on Saturday. mm

Same for us but level 3 Tongue

Dance Forum
ZPomeroy
Intermediate Silver

Victoria, Australia

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 06:14:41 AM »

Who's going to the afterparty on the sunday night/ monday morning? Wink

Zac

Dance is poetry written for the feet, read by the heart, and destined for the soul.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: