partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 09:49:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116436 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  blue suede shoes and their ilk
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: blue suede shoes and their ilk  (Read 1705 times)
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:16 AM »

well I have the blue shoes; Smiley

now I have to leave them under the bed for six months...... Tongue
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:27:58 AM by elisedance » Logged

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »

and whilst I was in the shop I noticed this litlle ladies number by Irregular Choice

http://shop.irregularchoice.com/womens/product/2936/dance-the-night-away.html?offset=3
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:28:23 AM by elisedance » Logged

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »

more irregular choice; these deserve a museum of Chic Art
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:28:37 AM by elisedance » Logged

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

they are works of art!  But what are they doing in the bragg topic?
hmmm...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:28:56 AM by elisedance » Logged

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »

they are works of art!  But what are they doing in the bragg topic?
hmmm...

perhaps you can rename the thread "Shoes as Art"

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »

they are works of art!  But what are they doing in the bragg topic?
hmmm...

perhaps you can rename the thread "Shoes as Art"
Isn't that too restrictive?  what if someone just came accross a funky pair of shoes?  Its going to be hard enough keeping the topic going anyway...

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 04:02:18 AM »

I get the feeling that this is more of a fewerum than a forum. how many people are posting regularly?

but blue sude shoes is not exactly a good strap line, especially as the shoes arent suede.

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 04:18:46 AM »

I get the feeling that this is more of a fewerum than a forum. how many people are posting regularly?
More than you might think - its just that many do so only occasionally whereas a few of us do it a lot.

We typically have 40-50 members drop in each day.  I think thats quite respectable and signifies something more important than sheer numbers - committed participants.  I have no measure of the number of guests that just cruise the forum.

Maybe we should call it a moreum Cheesy

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 04:39:58 AM »

More than you might think - its just that many do so only occasionally whereas a few of us do it a lot.

We typically have 40-50 members drop in each day.  I think thats quite respectable and signifies something more important than sheer numbers - committed participants.  I have no measure of the number of guests that just cruise the forum.

or Elisebook

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 04:42:36 AM »

or Elisebook
Tongue

I hope its not come down to that Undecided

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »

the shoes are on facebook

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 02:12:05 PM »

nolink?

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 02:37:54 PM »

nolink?

goodness, you're lazy

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6171089&id=761561799

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:57 PM »

lazy? no; timeless, yes

and tres snazzy - but they are not suede!
'Don't you step on my snazzy, blue shiny shoes, uhu"

phoenix13
Gold

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 09:19:42 PM »

Oh goodness!  This is ringing a distant bell.  There was an article in the New York Times? Huffington Post? recently about similarly art gallery worthy shoes.  I'll have to find them.  Gorgeous!

Dona nobis pacem.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: