partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 10:38:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116187 Posts in 1853 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: cleverpete
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Funstuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  The Monty Python Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: The Monty Python Thread  (Read 6378 times)
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »

Sorry children but I'm afraid you will have to be sent off for scientific rsearch.

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
captain jep
Bronze

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 03:58:14 AM »

err can we have some "continuity" here ?!  Grin

Do not go gently into that good night ...
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »

Continuity?  And now for something completely different!  A man with a tape recorder up his nose. 

In Stereo!
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 07:39:40 AM »

He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering up And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Beachbum
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam.

Yes.  Quite.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bu**** for the bottle
Hobbes was fond of his dram,

And Ren Descartes was a drunken fart.
'I drink, therefore I am.'

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Beachbum
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 01:46:32 PM »

I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok!
I sleep all night and I work all day!

Yes.  Quite.
Medira
Administrator
Open Bronze

Photo thanks to http://www.marcialeeder.com

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

People can be divided into three classes: the few who make things happen, the many who watch things happen and the overwhelming majority who have no idea what has happened - Warren Miller's "Off The Grid"
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

"You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're banging them together."

You have to fight through a lot of crap before you find your way up out of the toilet. Sometimes I think I have a good hold on the rim then I slip back in.  Each time I don't sink quite as deep though. - Rugby
PretzelsAndBeer
pre-bronze

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 09:28:45 AM »

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 09:39:31 AM »

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

one of my favourites; I do the same for tango; the key skill you need to dance tango is musicality...... and balance; the two key skills you need to dance tango are musicality and balance ... and a strong axis. The three key skills you need to dance tango are musicality, balance a strong axis and the ability to ocho on a sixpence......

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »

Bring out... the comfy chair!    Shocked
PretzelsAndBeer
pre-bronze

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »

It's ...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2009, 01:22:13 PM »

"Look, you stupid sweetheart, you've got no arms left." "Yes, I have." "Look!" "It's just a flesh wound."

Beachbum
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »

None shall pass.

Yes.  Quite.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: