partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 07:48:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Funstuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  www.Ican'tdancepartnersearch.com
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: www.Ican'tdancepartnersearch.com  (Read 903 times)
Rugby
Gold

« on: October 02, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »

Okay here is a site where those that can't dance can find a partner of comparable skills.

Are you looking for a dance parter but can only find partner search sites that are created for those that can (or think they can) dance?

Do you suffer the stress of advertising and feel embarrassed of your lack of skill compared to others? 

Well www.Ican'tdancepartnersearch.com is the answer for you.  Now you can advertise on a site where you can be rest assured that your fellow dancers are just as dance impaired as yourself.  Here you will find that perfect partner with the same lack of dancing skills as yourself.  On many partner search sites everyone wants to find someone that is at a higher level than themselves resulting in a low chance of finding partner matches but here we encourage you to set your sights low. 

Join and advertise now and you will probably receive our new DVD "Things That Make You Go Huh?"  This DVD answers and gives solutions for questions like:

Why do people always bunch up behind me on the floor?
Why do ladies have to go to the bathroom whenever I ask them to dance?
People are always yelling go in the line of direction but I can't find the arrow?

And ladies we have answered some of those nagging questions of your's too.

Ankle or kneehighs, what works best with my dress?
Do thigh length supposrt hose still work with a short skirt?

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 01:14:32 AM »

This sounds like GREAT idea!  Pure genius!
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:55:18 AM »

didn't I read about this somewhere else? Wink

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

Told you that you gave me an idea.  That's what I like to do, take an idea and expand it into a reality.  Or in this case a surreal one.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 12:44:10 PM »

Hello, my name is Bubba, I'm 42 years old and I've been dancing for um, 2 years and I'm proud to say I've almost got the box step in waltz figured.  I'm hoping to start to learn a second dance real soon.  I have had 5 instructors and I think it is because I am such an interesting student to be around.  Oddly enough four quit and are working for another studio now but I think it is because after working with me they realized they are ready to spread their skills around.

I'm looking for a woman that is in her 40's and up and ready to really get out there on the floor and have a good time.  I'm 5'11" but my instructors say I have an exceptional ability to bend to a height of 5' 7" so a shorter lady would not be a problem.

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 01:11:27 PM »

Why do ladies have to go to the bathroom whenever I ask them to dance?

Gee, and I thought I was the only one having this problem... what is it with these women and their bladders?   Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: