partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 11:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116399 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  the !!!BRAG!!!! topic
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Print
Author Topic: the !!!BRAG!!!! topic  (Read 16807 times)
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #420 on: May 05, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »

on the front cover of a local dance magazine for our results.....Local celebrities Tongue
Awesome - we have a star on PDO Cheesy Smiley

I do believe there are plenty of stars on PDO that are more worthy than I...but at least it profiles dancing. Cheesy

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
pruthe
Bronze

« Reply #421 on: May 05, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »

on the front cover of a local dance magazine for our results.....Local celebrities Tongue

Congrats on making cover of local dance mag. I'm sure well deserved. Enjoy the recognition!

"It's not what you do, but how you do it."

"The Truth in Ballroom Dance is found in the Basic steps."

A.S.
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:10 AM »

I held a tango tea dance yesterday, last day of the Bank Holiday weekend..and over 30 people turned up.
i got complimented on my music from two people whose tastes are diametrically opposed, there was a great atmosphere. One guy sat through the whole thing -his partner was dancing- and said he didn't get bored!
 Grin Grin Grin

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2012, 09:08:33 AM »

I held a tango tea dance yesterday, last day of the Bank Holiday weekend..and over 30 people turned up.
i got complimented on my music from two people whose tastes are diametrically opposed, there was a great atmosphere. One guy sat through the whole thing -his partner was dancing- and said he didn't get bored!
 Grin Grin Grin

Well done to you.

Dance Forum
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »

Grin Grin Grin

Well done to you.

must have been my bow-tie...

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2012, 04:58:00 AM »

I am surere it was more than that  Cheesy. Your passion for what you do shines through.

Dance Forum
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2012, 07:10:35 AM »

Went with a friend to a milonga two hours drive away.. and bumped into two of my favourite ladies...

and had a nice compliment from someone who I had never danced with before.

"I've never danced milonga like that before! You were dancing to every little rhythm, and you obviously know the music!"

Grin Grin Grin

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #427 on: May 21, 2012, 11:43:10 AM »

Went with a friend to a milonga two hours drive away.. and bumped into two of my favourite ladies...

and had a nice compliment from someone who I had never danced with before.

"I've never danced milonga like that before! You were dancing to every little rhythm, and you obviously know the music!"

Grin Grin Grin
nice one Smiley Smiley 

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #428 on: May 27, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »

got to get my picture with mirko gozolli he was very nice. also was going to get a group photo done for the aussies and was tryingnto find the Victoria stairs. someone I did vaugley regonised. gave us the directions and then proceeded to tell us that she watched our dancing and said we did a good job. I love unsoliceted compliments.  Grin

Dance Forum
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: