partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 03:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116402 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  the !!!BRAG!!!! topic
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29 Print
Author Topic: the !!!BRAG!!!! topic  (Read 16917 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2010, 01:24:18 AM »

chain smoking; puff puff puff...cough cough

what about nicorettes??? is it worth giving that a go?
have to try EVERYTHING.

A friend of mine smoked all her life and then stopped completely after ONE session of hypnotism...
I suppose she really did want to stop...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2010, 04:43:41 AM »

its too hard to keep them alight.....

seriously its just will power (or the lack of)

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2010, 05:08:35 AM »

its too hard to keep them alight.....

seriously its just will power (or the lack of)

oh I am sure it is will power, but if you use nicorettes and get out of the habit of holdinng and smoking a ciggy...it would make it easier.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2010, 06:12:41 AM »

sure its will power - but sometimes the need for will is greater than we have in store and then we need something extra

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2010, 06:17:07 AM »

sure its will power - but sometimes the need for will is greater than we have in store and then we need something extra

EXACTLY chocolate cake!

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2010, 06:44:44 AM »

played my violin on the second floor with the fresh air coming in through the window. 
After went for a walk - and two of my firends were holding an 'open house' to sell the house three doors away (these are terraced houses, they are not far apart).  This is quite the event as the house for sale is big (4K sq ft) and will go for over a million (maybe even approaching two) and they had enormous traffic.  Well, friend one asked if I had been playing - apparently you could hear me clearly and people commented on the nice music!  Without knowing I had given my first solo performance Cheesy

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2010, 07:49:45 AM »

played my violin on the second floor with the fresh air coming in through the window. 
After went for a walk - and two of my firends were holding an 'open house' to sell the house three doors away (these are terraced houses, they are not far apart).  This is quite the event as the house for sale is big (4K sq ft) and will go for over a million (maybe even approaching two) and they had enormous traffic.  Well, friend one asked if I had been playing - apparently you could hear me clearly and people commented on the nice music!  Without knowing I had given my first solo performance Cheesy

so your playing and your friends wanting to move are NOT connected?? :lol:

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2010, 08:04:20 AM »

Actually, I can't stand the people selling the house (my friends are the realtors) so if they are leaving because of my playing - double brag!!

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2010, 05:07:29 AM »

Actually, I can't stand the people selling the house (my friends are the realtors) so if they are leaving because of my playing - double brag!!

there goes the neighborhood!! :lol:

had a cracking class; ochos and twenty soak it up students

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2010, 07:21:40 AM »

91% for my psychology test. 17/20 on my in-class English essay (only had an hour...stuffed up the ended because I ran out of time). Hells yeah
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »

91% for my psychology test. 17/20 on my in-class English essay (only had an hour...stuffed up the ended because I ran out of time). Hells yeah

well done you; I hope you finished your English essay with a cliff hanger and "to be continued"

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2010, 09:50:54 AM »

well done you; I hope you finished your English essay with a cliff hanger and "to be continued"
yes - then next exam start the essay with 'Chapter II'...

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2010, 09:54:17 AM »

My teacher would kill me. Fail time ^^
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »

Hey, some art is worth dying for.

My best was in college when I was asigned the following essay title:
"What do we lose by the extinction of animal and plant species?"

I answered it, of course, with one line:
"Animal and plant species."

Seemed like the perfect answer and I reckoned that was an A+ for succinctness for sure, but the prof did not seem to agree...
Tongue

Becca
Open Bronze

« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

Made a 96 on my Maymester Math Midterm!!!!  **PARTAYYYYYY***

...and I got a higher score than the girl who beat me on the first test... MUAHAHAHAAAAA... **Victory Happy Dance**

(It is crazy that I'm this competitive in a class i don't even like... I hate math and didn't want to take the class, but they told me I needed it to graduate... Bahhhh who needs math??)

There is ALWAYS a reason to dance! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: