partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 11:34:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116434 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  General partner dance issues (Moderators: Rugby, cornutt)
| | | |-+  For a lesson I....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: For a lesson I....  (Read 3000 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 02:30:47 AM »

As many as possible, I think...... Roll Eyes

I agree....that is what I did. I sold my music system (hey, my teacher told me that as a lady I shouldn't listen to music anyway so I sold it Tongue) and got an extra lesson. I then sold my trophies and got an extra lesson. I cleaned the floor in the studio and got an extra lesson. I run errands for my teacher. I always found ways of getting more lessons. Well, you get the idea.

That gave me some ideas.  Roll Eyes
No, you can't sell your sister...  Angry

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue
You're lucky she didn't turn round and sell you Undecided

I never know what she is going to do next so maybe she would turn it around. Tongue Maybe she could find me a nice hunk of a man Roll Eyes
Hmmm.  Maybe I need your sister's contact info... Cheesy

I will give it to you Tongue right now in a PM
Can I put in an order - I mean like tall, intelligent, sensiitive but strong, reliable, quiet, dark haired, funny...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 05:26:21 PM »

I agree....that is what I did. I sold my music system (hey, my teacher told me that as a lady I shouldn't listen to music anyway so I sold it Tongue) and got an extra lesson. I then sold my trophies and got an extra lesson. I cleaned the floor in the studio and got an extra lesson. I run errands for my teacher. I always found ways of getting more lessons. Well, you get the idea.

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue

I never know what she is going to do next so maybe she would turn it around. Tongue Maybe she could find me a nice hunk of a man Roll Eyes

Can I put in an order - I mean like tall, intelligent, sensiitive but strong, reliable, quiet, dark haired, funny...

Yes, two of those, please Tongue

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »

Do you think there might be a pair of twins available?  We might get a cut rate on a two-pack...

QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 06:20:18 AM »

I am happy to work a second job to pay for lessons if need be

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 06:25:28 AM »

Oh goodie - you work a second job and I can take more lessons Smiley

QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 06:28:47 AM »

Oh goodie - you work a second job and I can take more lessons Smiley

I think that money might get lost along the way  Roll Eyes

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 11:03:37 AM »

shucks

Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »

Do you think there might be a pair of twins available?  We might get a cut rate on a two-pack...

I am sure there is a pair of twins somewhere Smiley It would probably be a cut rate if we take both of them. Hey, we might even get more of a discount if we take triplets. I am sure we can find somebody else that is looking.

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »

I am sure there is a pair of twins somewhere Smiley It would probably be a cut rate if we take both of them. Hey, we might even get more of a discount if we take triplets. I am sure we can find somebody else that is looking.
or we could have 1.5 each Undecided
so, what do you do with 0.5 of a man - and is he split top to bottom or left to right? mmm important thoughts...

Rugby
Gold

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 10:18:46 PM »

Over here.  (waving madly)

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 03:08:45 AM »

Is this the longest reply post ever? Shocked

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 03:25:37 AM »

Over here.  (waving madly)
OK R, you are in.  One order of tall, intelligent, sensiitive but strong, reliable, quiet, dark haired, funny... triplets men coming up...

elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 03:26:29 AM »

Is this the longest reply post ever? Shocked
I think we have a longer one going on another topic - can't remember which but all I have to do is shake the forum and it will fall out first... Tongue

skipper
Bronze

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 11:13:05 AM »

Trade services
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 01:38:45 PM »

Trade services
Shocked

oh, wait a minute, you really DO mean trade services...  Embarrassed

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: