partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 09:36:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116515 Posts in 1857 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Partner Dancing
| |-+  Partner Dances
| | |-+  General partner dance issues (Moderators: Rugby, cornutt)
| | | |-+  For a lesson I....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: For a lesson I....  (Read 3078 times)
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« on: February 05, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »

As many as possible, I think...... Roll Eyes

I agree....that is what I did. I sold my music system (hey, my teacher told me that as a lady I shouldn't listen to music anyway so I sold it Tongue) and got an extra lesson. I then sold my trophies and got an extra lesson. I cleaned the floor in the studio and got an extra lesson. I run errands for my teacher. I always found ways of getting more lessons. Well, you get the idea.

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:17:13 PM »

I agree....that is what I did. I sold my music system (hey, my teacher told me that as a lady I shouldn't listen to music anyway so I sold it Tongue) and got an extra lesson. I then sold my trophies and got an extra lesson. I cleaned the floor in the studio and got an extra lesson. I run errands for my teacher. I always found ways of getting more lessons. Well, you get the idea.

hehehe..... that's the way we need to go.  Grin
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 10:23:57 PM »

hehehe..... that's the way we need to go.  Grin

LOL,  I think I would have sold my partner if any one would have offered money for him.....or maybe not.  Tongue

Edward Teller
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 01:30:15 AM »

I've traded demolition for a lesson!   Grin

[this gem just had to be a new topic!!]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:01:36 AM by elisedance » Logged
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 02:17:15 AM »

That gave me some ideas.  Roll Eyes
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »

we are frugal when it comes to things...so I cant sell anything...but will see what we can do..

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 09:04:46 AM »

we have built  a website for  lessons

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »

we have built  a website for  lessons
thats neat...

all I've really done for a lesson is pay..... sometimes through the nose as it were...
wait a mo - I did bribe an amateur champion to dance with me once (he could have lost his AM status) Wink

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 11:32:07 AM »

No, you can't sell your sister...  Angry

Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »

That gave me some ideas.  Roll Eyes
No, you can't sell your sister...  Angry

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue

Edward Teller
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue
You're lucky she didn't turn round and sell you Undecided

Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue

I never know what she is going to do next so maybe she would turn it around. Tongue Maybe she could find me a nice hunk of a man Roll Eyes

Edward Teller
QPO
reg mods
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 08:06:31 PM »

well another group we maintain their information and we can get into the comps for free...so that helps a lot

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »

I never know what she is going to do next so maybe she would turn it around. Tongue Maybe she could find me a nice hunk of a man Roll Eyes
Hmmm.  Maybe I need your sister's contact info... Cheesy

Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 11:02:40 PM »

That gave me some ideas.  Roll Eyes
No, you can't sell your sister...  Angry

I did try to sell her but she protested so much that the guy that were offering to buy her ran away screaming.   Tongue

Hmmm.  Maybe I need your sister's contact info... Cheesy

I will give it to you Tongue right now in a PM

Edward Teller
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: