partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116515 Posts in 1857 Topics by 223 Members
Latest Member: dancewithmetoronto
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  About us and Welcome
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  The UTGWT band...
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The UTGWT band...  (Read 874 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« on: April 11, 2009, 09:37:12 AM »

Special welcome to the UTGWTers.  First an enormous thanks  Kiss Kiss Kiss (yes we have to do something to these emoticons - convenient as they above the script, its hard to read some of them - but they suffice for now Wink) to you all for your support and just plain niceness after my er, unfortunate event. 

This new on-line home is in part a thank-you present to you all - of course its also a lot more.  Like an animal evicted from its lair I had simply had to find a new home - and this will suffice me well, regardless of how popular it becomes (if we are diligent).  You did not have such a driving force and hence, had to make a decision to participate - and I admire that.  I sincerely hope that PDO will become equally important to all of you on its own merits - and of course all future members too.  By the way, although I (or rather my circumstances) may have provided the spark that initiated PDO, I do not in any way want to imply that it is all my doing.  Far from it, it was a collaborative venture with technical and/or idea input from almost every UTGWT member - so if it works, take credit and if not, well I guess I screwed up! 

One last thing - its important.  I think I speak for all of the PDO founders that our objective is to add something to the dance world.  We have no wish and no intention of hindering or interfering with any other web or real life place.  If you find what you need here - terrific, if elsewhere then terrific too.  We want to support all aspects of dance and all dancers too and encourage participation and discourse.

And with that we pull back the undergrowth, sweep clear the leaves and invite you in...

ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: