partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Funstuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  What your horoscope says to you today?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What your horoscope says to you today?  (Read 915 times)
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« on: January 20, 2010, 11:01:50 PM »

From last year I started to read my horoscope and one day it said I would win a lottery.
Exactly, that week I won $150 dollars. hahaha.....
Just want to see what your horoscope says about your day, and if you life goes what your sigh says.
samina
Silver

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:28 PM »

fwiw, find out your rising sign and read that one... it's far more accurate than your sun sign Smiley
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:46 PM »

Aquarius - 1/20/2010

Hesitating before you speak hasn't ever been something you've been good at or enjoyed much. With the stars feeling fiery and impulsive and currently whooping it up in your house of conversation and communication, be warned that keeping quiet (no matter what the consequences) may be even more difficult for you now. Now that you know, you can still say it -- but you really should at least try to say it nicely. Why aggravate anyone unnecessarily?

--> Hmmm.....Quite correct. I did not want to think twice before I spoke or wrote something. I was kind of impulsive.
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 11:05:14 PM »

fwiw, find out your rising sign and read that one... it's far more accurate than your sun sign Smiley

what's that?
samina
Silver

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »

It has to do with the time you were born. If you know that, you can calculate it. It's also called your "Ascendant" and "the cusp of your 1st house". You can calculate your chart for free at www.astro.com (under Extended Charts). Or google...I bet there"s a site where you can quickly calculate your rising sign.
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »

Haha! Thank you Sam! But, I don't know the exact time of my birth. I have to call my mom..... Roll Eyes
samina
Silver

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 02:05:43 AM »

Also, if anyone is interested in some good sites for horoscopes, these two have some nice weekly ones (definitely check the rising sign first -- it's the most personally accurate in this context):

www.thecosmicpath.com
www.astrolutely.com

www.astrologyzone.com has a nice monthly horoscope. And www.adze.com allows you to calculate a custom personal horoscope using your birthtime.

It's fun. And often insightful. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: