partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116447 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Funstuff (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Your evil twin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Your evil twin  (Read 3096 times)
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« on: January 16, 2010, 05:56:11 AM »

My and PDO's evil twins popped up on the complaints topic and I heard them complaining more off-line that they had no place to call home on PDO.  Sooo, to keep the cursed evil twins out there content I thought we bretter give them a topic of their own.

What does your evil twin urge you to do?

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 08:55:10 AM »

My evil twin does not come out often.... I am the dominated one, the only time she comes out is when I am tired really tired....I used to be firey when I was younger and I learnt to Iron our the highs and lows...to stay in the middle. Life is more peaceful that way.

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:21:09 AM »

My evil twin is always playing with other's mistypes... QPO just did a treat on the 'how are you DOIN' topic

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 10:01:48 AM »

My evil twin is always playing with other's mistypes... QPO just did a treat on the 'how are you DOIN' topic

My evil twin is named Roderick and he invents names for other peoples' evil twins.

Elise = Elsie
QPO = Qbert
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

My evil twin is named Roderick and he invents names for other peoples' evil twins.

Elise = Elsie
QPO = Qbert

LMAO

OTOH, I think you were gentle on me, er my twin.

and I don't have to introduce you to Cornnuts do I...

chunkey monkey
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 11:24:04 AM »

my evil twin...hmmm

i think my evil twin comes out to "play" when i'm really hungry, really cold, really hot, sleep deprived, or when i dance VERY badly (esp at a comp).

sometimes, i wonder if i let the evil one out while on the dance floor, if that would help or hinder the dancing (in the latin, particularly) b/c the "good" twin is too prim and proper and worried about technique and doing everything correctly - i feel inhibited.  i think i may need to try and let the evil twin out to play when i'm doing latin, so that i can really have fun and "dance" it.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 08:36:41 AM »

sometimes, i wonder if i let the evil one out while on the dance floor, if that would help or hinder the dancing (in the latin, particularly) b/c the "good" twin is too prim and proper and worried about technique and doing everything correctly - i feel inhibited.  i think i may need to try and let the evil twin out to play when i'm doing latin, so that i can really have fun and "dance" it.
try a martini... don't make it a habbit but just try it for fun ...

Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

I would give it a go if I were you, why not. Cheesy Anything that would give you a head start should be at least tried once. It might be an idea to try in practice first so that you partner doesn't get take by total surprise.  Wink 

Partners sometimes get so surprise by what we do that they complain at first until they get used to the "new person" that they are dancing with. Wink

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
drj
Bronze

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 01:49:47 PM »

I would give it a go if I were you, why not. Cheesy Anything that would give you a head start should be at least tried once. It might be an idea to try in practice first so that you partner doesn't get take by total surprise.  Wink 

Partners sometimes get so surprise by what we do that they complain at first until they get used to the "new person" that they are dancing with. Wink

My instructor has often urged me to let out the evil twin. Apparently, I am too staid. Hmph. I'm not sure I even have an evil twin.

ancora imparo
Dora-Satya Veda
Gold Star

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:14:30 PM »

After I had been professional for about eight months then from then on it was always my evil twin that did all the dancing. Tongue Suddenly, I could tell when there were things I didn’t understand, feel or agree with. My partner actually used to ask what happened to the nice little girl that he first asked to dance with.  Huh

Oh well, I guess she took a hike and never returned onto the dance floor.  Tongue

Lips sealed Shh, don't tell my partner.  Kiss

"As we understand more things, everthing is becoming simpler"

Edward Teller
Some guy
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

Evil twins have all the fun!  Why not let them out?!!  Cool
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »

er, on the dance floor PLEASE
not on PDO OK?

[well, just a little bit Cool Roll Eyes ]

Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »

here's mine: the rock star BorderingontheInsane Grin Grin Grin

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
dlgodud
Open Bronze

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »

Dangs!! Shocked
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 09:44:29 PM »

I see the resemblance.

And if we asked him about his evil twin, would he come up with you? Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: