partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 06:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116470 Posts in 1856 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  I'm bored.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: I'm bored.....  (Read 2827 times)
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »

Yes you do DSV - its what you describe antique furniture after the woodworm... Roll Eyes

Not sure what you mean. Huh I feel there is so much stuff to do and even more to learn. Cheesy Every second counts.

[Sorry, it really was not worth the second attention, - I was just playing with words - woodworm 'bore' hundreds of holes in the furniture thats all ]

I had a girlfriend who told me I was boring her then fell into giggling at her own double-entendre

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

not use to all the free time...feel like I am being unproductive....but still plenty of cleaning to do, but who wants to do that all day Roll Eyes

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 05:45:46 AM »

no one.  Unless you are a clean-a-holic that is.  Perhaps you need a second hobby to interleve with the first one?  I find I need the violin in addition to dancing, I mean you can't dance all the time (unless you are a dance-aholic that is Grin).

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 08:11:12 AM »

well that is what we are  the dance-a-holics...but we start our walking regime on Monday, every morning  3km and three times in the evening 6km. That will fill in the time and hopefully burn off the Christmas indulgences

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 08:13:46 AM »

I'm starting with a handicap - all these trips has put on about 4 pounds already Sad  how am I going to loose them before christmas??

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »

drink lots of water.....it will fill you up and you wont eat as much. make sure you always drink a glass of water before you eat.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »

good advice.  Of course, I will skip the water and drink a glass of red wine instead Cheesy  And yes I know that lowers my inhibitions ..  but Undecided
I don't actually like drinking water.  Its something I have only recently realized but I never touch that glass of water on the table...

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 08:45:56 AM »

well drink weak tea instead. I am not a big fan  of water but I have green tea I can drink plenty....Wine has too many calories and just adds to the problem.. I only drink on week-ends... stay clear of it during the week.

Dance Forum
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »

good advice.  Of course, I will skip the water and drink a glass of red wine instead Cheesy  And yes I know that lowers my inhibitions ..  but Undecided
I don't actually like drinking water.  Its something I have only recently realized but I never touch that glass of water on the table...

I'm not a big fan of water either. I'm trying to drink it more often to be healthy, but it doesn't always work.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 09:16:58 AM »

I'm not sure that its even that healthy.  The idea that you have to drink 7 glasses of water a day has recently been shown to be bunk - the original analysis forgot to take into consideration all the water that is in the food you eat !  I drink water when I feel thirsty (hey, how's that for a radical idea).  If I drink any more I just piddle a lot Shocked

samina
Silver

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 09:35:19 AM »

Yes you do DSV - its what you describe antique furniture after the woodworm... Roll Eyes

Not sure what you mean. Huh I feel there is so much stuff to do and even more to learn. Cheesy Every second counts.

that in itself can lead to the procrastination about choosing what do and the feeling that there is never enough time so what's the point.

that's only what happens when perfectionism enters the picture. just do the things you love and feel like doing... the rest sorts itself out. Smiley
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »

that in itself can lead to the procrastination about choosing what do and the feeling that there is never enough time so what's the point.

that's only what happens when perfectionism enters the picture. just do the things you love and feel like doing... the rest sorts itself out. Smiley

Well, up to a point.  I mean the trash would never go out Grin

But I do agree...

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »

well today I am bored.....not use to the confines of four walls with not much to do....did some cleaning but I am not going all out on one day.

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »

I thought you had all the excitement of the evening coming up?

QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 08:35:26 PM »

yes the evening was good, but when it is not hot you are just confined to the house...and there is only so much you can do in the house

Dance Forum
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: