partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 12:53:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116438 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 289 Print
Author Topic: Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....  (Read 111997 times)
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #2115 on: January 12, 2010, 08:03:07 AM »

I sweat too much when I dance   Embarrassed
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #2116 on: January 12, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »

my feeet are" glowing";  iwas walking in socks on a cold tiled floor and the condensation off my socks looked like I'd come barefoot out of a shower; so much for "breathable" boots; not that I ever believed it. Leather is at best waterproof.

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2117 on: January 12, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

my feeet are" glowing";  iwas walking in socks on a cold tiled floor and the condensation off my socks looked like I'd come barefoot out of a shower; so much for "breathable" boots; not that I ever believed it. Leather is at best waterproof.

Actually, not true - you need to get some canadian processed leather boots.  They both keep the water out AND let the foot breathe.  Don't ask me how but they are truly amazing

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #2118 on: January 13, 2010, 04:47:09 AM »

Actually, not true - you need to get some canadian processed leather boots.  They both keep the water out AND let the foot breathe.  Don't ask me how but they are truly amazing

point me to a website; can you get them in the uk?

”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day. "
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #2119 on: January 14, 2010, 05:45:13 AM »

Not allowed to type while dad's watching a movie, just because the computer's in the same room as the TV, and I apparently type too loud. Turn the movie up, or stop whinging. I'm having to put up with his loud, obnoxious, crude movie-humour. He can put up with my typing.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2120 on: January 14, 2010, 05:56:38 AM »

So how did you enter that? Roll Eyes

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #2121 on: January 14, 2010, 05:57:23 AM »

Very slowly and quietly. Pressing each individual key down silently.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #2122 on: January 14, 2010, 07:34:35 AM »

well let me try that, it takes a long time to do Undecided...he sounds like a fun guy Roll Eyes

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
Bordertangoman
Gold Star

« Reply #2123 on: January 14, 2010, 07:41:56 AM »

polite coughing reminder?

Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #2124 on: January 14, 2010, 07:42:10 AM »

Oh yes. It's why I enjoy his company so much...

/sarcasm
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2125 on: January 14, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »

polite coughing reminder?

Roll Eyes
{looking the other way} Tongue
I don't have a site at hand... and am rather pushed for time ATM*
*At The Mo Smiley

cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #2126 on: January 14, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »

Instructor in bed with flu and dehydration.   Tongue
Backup instructor in hospital due to emergency appendectomy.   Embarrassed
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #2127 on: January 14, 2010, 04:46:35 PM »

and the backup, backup, reserve, stand-in, temporary, emergency instructor?  where is it?

MusicChica
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #2128 on: January 14, 2010, 07:31:26 PM »

She moved to Jersey, right C? Tongue
bookworm
Intermediate Silver

« Reply #2129 on: January 14, 2010, 07:36:57 PM »

Had planned to go out with BF on Saturday. We carefully planned everything last week and yesterday I find out he's decided to go out with some of his friends instead  Angry This happened last weekend as well. Although at least last weekend we went out friday night. This weekend he has something planned for tonight and Sunday he has the kids so I don't get to see him at all.
When I tell him how I feel about it he says he understands but says he hasn't see these friends in ages and that I get to see him all the time. etc, etc
Yeah, I get to see him when he comes back from work, is tired and falls asleep in front of the TV. I want to go out with him, have some fun.
I'm just so AAAAaaaaRRRRRrrrGGGGgggHHHhhhhhhh.

feeling slightly better now that I got that out of my system  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 289 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: