partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 07:48:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116442 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 289 Print
Author Topic: Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....  (Read 112009 times)
LucyDiamond
Open Bronze

New Jersey

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 09:29:14 AM »

No complaints here either - yet!!!  Grin

"I believe that we are never more truly and profoundly human than when we dance” - José Limón
-------------------------------------
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~Anonymous
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »

LD .... don't say YET. heheee ....... this way there are no complaints to be had. heheee ..... Cheesy Grin Wink Kiss

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
LucyDiamond
Open Bronze

New Jersey

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 09:50:08 AM »

Roll Eyes

"I believe that we are never more truly and profoundly human than when we dance” - José Limón
-------------------------------------
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." ~Anonymous
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 08:52:30 PM »

I dont like to complain, gets you in the wrong mindset.. but I am sure we will see some good ones :-)

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 09:50:06 PM »

calf hurts, weird cold,
sorry, thats it.  I failed complaints in school.  Had to ace happy thoughts to even graduate...

Can I have a 'Happy Box' ? 

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »

Keep a stiff upper lip about the calf ED.  It will be better before you know it.

Oh, Kittius Maximus has a complaint in that he is still wanting there to be a black cat emoticon.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 10:17:52 PM »

tell him he's got the job.  The orange cat one already went to Nick - are we sure we can deal with both of them on the forum?  It could be a catastrophe...

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 10:42:22 PM »

Now I've lost my voice Sad
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 10:43:34 PM »

Sign....small angle x-ray scattering...*SIGH* Cry
Rugby
Gold

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

tell him he's got the job.  The orange cat one already went to Nick - are we sure we can deal with both of them on the forum?  It could be a catastrophe...

He already sent a private email ,not seen by humans, inviting him to co-run Kitty's Pleasure Palace and Dance Floorum.  If Nick is out late and night check his breath for catnip when he gets home.  I found a stash in Kitty's closet.  By the way, that the name of his new Cat clothing store "Kitty's closet".  I have been getting ideas of opening one with him.

Everyone tries to rush up through the syllabus levles and think once they are at the top they have arrived.  What they don't realize is that by doing this it is like skimming through a book, you may get the gist but you will never understand the story.
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 05:25:49 AM »

My sisters! They are almost 14, and I just stopped playing the piano to find them in their room trying to light candles with matches, when mum isn't home. I stop them, and one of them has the nerve to tell me that I can't tell them what to do. If they're playing with matches I can!
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 05:28:57 AM »

My sisters! They are almost 14, and I just stopped playing the piano to find them in their room trying to light candles with matches, when mum isn't home. I stop them, and one of them has the nerve to tell me that I can't tell them what to do. If they're playing with matches I can!

Yeeks! I thought that's something little boys would do....but 14 year old girls. Shouldn't they be looking up Zac Efron on the internet or something? LoL
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:27 AM »

Lol...they should be, but they were in one of their 'let's try something new' moods.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 08:42:31 AM »

Not on here you have...

amazing this interent you are never voiceless

Now I've lost my voice Sad

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:36 AM »

14 on the outside but not on the inside.

Dance Forum
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 289 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: